- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Latest from the BMJ
Published 17 April 2014
Editorial: PSA screening for prostate cancer
Published 15 April 2014
Published 9 April 2014
Clinical Review: Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Published 7 April 2014
Research: Vitamin D and multiple health outcomes
Published 1 April 2014
Practice: Bladder cancer in women
Published 31 March 2014
Published 28 March 2014
Published 25 March 2014
Published 7 March 2014