- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Resources for readers
The BMJ offers range of ways of interacting with our content. Much of this functionality is accessible at the article level, but you will need to register first.
You can register for our alerts service in advance, or you can register as you select a service from an article. You do not need to have a full subscription to register for these services.
We have highlighted some of the options for you on the left hand menu. If you encounter any problems using the tools and services please contact us using the feedback form.