Common Sense 101
1. We are alive.
2. Life is metabolism.
3. Metabolism depends on air, water, and food.
4. Metabolism is undermined by toxins and addictions.
5. Toxins and addictions make us sick and irrational.
6. Irrationality leads to conflict, violence, and war.
7. Conflict, violence, and war destroy life.
8. Life and peace require common sense.
9. Common sense means paying attention to the obvious.
10. The obvious is the connection between life and metabolism.
Competing interests: No competing interests