1. Life is aging.
2. Aging is acquiring emotional and physical wounds.
3. Wound-healing depends on metabolism.
4. Metabolism depends on air, water, and food.
5. Metabolism is undermined by toxins and addictions.
6. Toxins and addictions interfere with wound-healing.
7. Toxins and addictions accelerate aging.
8. Avoiding toxins and addictions slows down aging.
9. Aging does not necessarily lead to infirmity.
10. Aging without infirmity is the purpose of life.
Competing interests: No competing interests