Googling for a diagnosis--use of Google as a diagnostic aid: internet based studyBMJ 2006; doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.39003.640567.AE (Published 10 November 2006) Cite this as: BMJ 2006;:bmj;bmj.39003.640567.AEv1
- Views & Reviews Published: 18 March 2009; BMJ 338 doi:10.1136/bmj.b1080
- Editorial Published: 30 November 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39044.369745.BE
- Editor's Choice Published: 30 November 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39050.451759.3A
- Editorial Published: 21 December 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39062.555405.80
- Editorial Published: 22 December 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.331.7531.1487
- Editor's Choice Published: 11 March 2009; BMJ 338 doi:10.1136/bmj.b1012
- Letter Published: 14 December 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39058.709537.3A
- Letter Published: 14 December 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39058.703194.3A
- Letter Published: 14 December 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39058.700266.3A
- Editorial Published: 08 July 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h3727
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 30 November 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39044.653981.BE
- Covid-19: Point of care test reports 94% sensitivity and 100% specificity compared with laboratory testBMJ September 18, 2020, 370 m3682; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3682
- Assisted dying: doctors challenge RCGP’s “irrational” interpretation of pollBMJ September 18, 2020, 370 m3679; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3679
- Covid-19: Minorities account for 78% of US deaths in under 21s, says CDCBMJ September 18, 2020, 370 m3681; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3681
- Covid-19 communication: planning ahead to help inpatients when key contacts can’t be presentBMJ September 18, 2020, 370 m3671; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3671
- Let’s stop talking about covid-safe and covid-secure—it’s covid-mitigatedBMJ September 18, 2020, 370 m3616; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3616
- Is Google good enough for medicine?
- How psychiatric trainees keep up to date: survey of psychiatric trainees' use of journals and other information sources
- Should psychiatrists 'Google' their patients?
- Pyrexia of unknown origin 90 years on: a paradigm of modern clinical medicine
- Fifty million people use computerised self triage
- Cognitive interventions to reduce diagnostic error: a narrative review
- Can online networks provide quality answers to questions about occupational safety and health?
- The role of Google in children's health
- Speed, accuracy, and confidence in Google, Ovid, PubMed, and UpToDate: results of a randomised trial
- 'Doctor Google' ending the diagnostic odyssey in lysosomal storage disorders: parents using internet search engines as an efficient diagnostic strategy in rare diseases
- The Mental Status Examination in the Age of the Internet
- Trends in mental health googling
- The online Cough Clinic: developing guideline-based diagnosis and advice
- The information-seeking behaviour of paediatricians accessing web-based resources
- Teaching the next generation of neurologists
- Web matters
- Rare childhood diseases: how should we respond?
- Diagnostic Dilemma? Just Google It?
- Google: Another Way to Search for a Diagnosis
- How Web 2.0 is changing medicine
- Use of Google as a diagnostic aid: Bias your search
- Use of Google as a diagnostic aid: Authors' reply to responses
- Use of Google as a diagnostic aid: Is Google like 10 000 monkeys?