Impact of Helicobacter pylori eradication on dyspepsia, health resource use, and quality of life in the Bristol helicobacter project: randomised controlled trialBMJ 2006; doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.38702.662546.55 (Published 20 January 2006) Cite this as: BMJ 2006;:bmj;bmj.38702.662546.55v1
- PaperSystematic review and economic evaluation of Helicobacter pylori eradication treatment for non-ulcer dyspepsiaPublished: 16 September 2000; BMJ 321 doi:10.1136/bmj.321.7262.659
- Primary Care Published: 11 September 2003; BMJ 327 doi:10.1136/bmj.327.7415.603
- Editorial Published: 24 June 2000; BMJ 320 doi:10.1136/bmj.320.7251.1682
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 26 January 2006; BMJ 332 doi:10.1136/bmj.332.7535.0
- Editorial Published: 26 January 2006; BMJ 332 doi:10.1136/bmj.332.7535.187
- Education And Debate Published: 29 April 2000; BMJ 320 doi:10.1136/bmj.320.7243.1197
- FillersTreating Helicobacter pylori infection in primary care patients with uninvestigated dyspepsia: the Canadian adult dyspepsia empiric treatment—Helicobacter pylori positive (CADET-Hp) randomised controlled trialPublished: 27 April 2002; BMJ 324 doi:10.1136/bmj.324.7344.1012
- Education And Debate Published: 18 November 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7476.1233
- ResearchHelicobacter pylori eradication therapy to prevent gastric cancer in healthy asymptomatic infected individuals: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trialsPublished: 20 May 2014; BMJ 348 doi:10.1136/bmj.g3174
- Practice Published: 20 May 2014; BMJ 348 doi:10.1136/bmj.g3320
- PRIMARY CARERandomised controlled trial of effects of Helicobacter pylori infection and its eradication on heartburn and gastro-oesophageal reflux: Bristol helicobacter projectPublished: 04 May 2004; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38082.626725.EE published ahead of print
- Primary CareRandomised controlled trial of effects of Helicobacter pylori infection and its eradication on heartburn and gastro-oesophageal reflux: Bristol helicobacter projectPublished: 10 June 2004; BMJ 328 doi:10.1136/bmj.328.7453.1417
- Practice Published: 04 January 2007; BMJ 334 doi:10.1136/bmj.39014.468900.BE
- Ranitidine: doctors should switch patients to alternative, says health departmentBMJ October 17, 2019, 367 l6087; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6087
- BEACON trial in colorectal cancer is “single worst reported,” says criticBMJ October 16, 2019, 367 l6057; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6057
- GSK recalls ranitidine products over potential carcinogen contaminationBMJ October 08, 2019, 367 l5933; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l5933
- Bowel cancer: experts advise against routine testing for everyone over 50BMJ October 03, 2019, 367 l5829; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l5829
- FDA recalls ranitidine medicines over potential cancer causing impurityBMJ October 02, 2019, 367 l5832; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l5832
- Helicobacter pylori eradication therapy to prevent gastric cancer in healthy asymptomatic infected individuals: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
- Whom should we "test and treat" for Helicobacter pylori?
- Dyspepsia and Helicobacter pylori
- Does Community H. pylori Screening and Treatment Reduce Dyspepsia Symptoms?
- Who benefits from Helicobacter pylori eradication?