Clinical findings in a group of patients infected with the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-Cov-2) outside of Wuhan, China: retrospective case seriesBMJ 2020; 368 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m792 (Published 27 February 2020) Cite this as: BMJ 2020;368:m792
This paper by Xu and colleagues (BMJ 2020;368:m606, doi:10.1136/bmj.m606, published 19 February 2020) had several minor errors on publication:
• The number and percentage of male patients should have been 35 (56%) under the heading “All patients” and 16 (55%) under the heading “Time since symptom onset ≤10 days” in table 1 and in the results.
• The number and percentage of patients with fever should have been 24 (73%) under the heading “Time since symptom onset >10 days” and 24 (83%) under the heading “Time since symptom onset ≤10 days” in table 1 and in the results.
• The exposure history heading in the left column of table 1 should have read “Exposure history in Wuhan >2 weeks.”
• Table 2 should have stated “creatinine” instead of “creatine” throughout.
• In the methods, the second paragraph of the “Laboratory confirmation and treatment” section should state that the dosage of arbidol should have read “200 mg three times daily.”
The paper will be updated in due course.
This is an Open Access article distributed in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial (CC BY-NC 4.0) license, which permits others to distribute, remix, adapt, build upon this work non-commercially, and license their derivative works on different terms, provided the original work is properly cited and the use is non-commercial. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.