Burnout among doctorsBMJ 2017; 358 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j3360 (Published 14 July 2017) Cite this as: BMJ 2017;358:j3360
- Views & Reviews Published: 25 July 2017; BMJ 358 doi:10.1136/bmj.j3604
- Letter Published: 25 September 2017; BMJ 358 doi:10.1136/bmj.j4377
- Letter Published: 25 September 2017; BMJ 358 doi:10.1136/bmj.j4389
- Views & Reviews Published: 27 March 2018; BMJ 360 doi:10.1136/bmj.k1333
- Editorial Published: 03 October 2018; BMJ 363 doi:10.1136/bmj.k4147
- Editorial Published: 06 February 2019; BMJ 364 doi:10.1136/bmj.l481
- Letter Published: 17 May 2019; BMJ 365 doi:10.1136/bmj.l2167
- Letter Published: 30 October 2020; BMJ 371 doi:10.1136/bmj.m4231
- Home and Online Management and Evaluation of Blood Pressure (HOME BP) using a digital intervention in poorly controlled hypertension: randomised controlled trialBMJ January 20, 2021, 372 m4858; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4858
- Covid-19: WHO and China acted too slowly in early days of pandemic, says reportBMJ January 19, 2021, 372 n172; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n172
- Reforming medical education: we must retain innovative training solutions developed in response to covid-19BMJ January 19, 2021, 372 n165; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n165
- Covid-19: Doctors in Norway told to assess severely frail patients for vaccinationBMJ January 19, 2021, 372 n167; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n167
- The elephant and the blind men: the children of long covidBMJ January 19, 2021, 372 n157; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n157
- Covid-19: a fork in the road ahead for general practice or a knife severing the road behind?
- The use of an object: exploring physician burnout through object relations theory
- Simulation training: our passport to a successful future in medicine
- Neglecting the "second victim" will not help harmed patients or improve patient safety
- Physicians as leaders: are we trying to fit square pegs into round holes?
- Give us a break
- Making doctors better
- Are medical students in prehospital care at risk of moral injury?
- Impact of fatigue and insufficient sleep on physician and patient outcomes: a systematic review
- David Oliver: Moral distress in hospital doctors
- 'Care Under Pressure: a realist review of interventions to tackle doctors mental ill-health and its impacts on the clinical workforce and patient care
- Vulnerability, survival and shame in Nina Raines Tiger Country
- Not all interventions for burnout cost money: the value of debrief groups
- David Oliver: When "resilience" becomes a dirty word
- Is the "burnout epidemic" an academic fiction?