Burnout among doctorsBMJ 2017; 358 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j3360 (Published 14 July 2017) Cite this as: BMJ 2017;358:j3360
- Views & Reviews Published: 25 July 2017; BMJ 358 doi:10.1136/bmj.j3604
- Letter Published: 25 September 2017; BMJ 358 doi:10.1136/bmj.j4377
- Letter Published: 25 September 2017; BMJ 358 doi:10.1136/bmj.j4389
- Views & Reviews Published: 27 March 2018; BMJ 360 doi:10.1136/bmj.k1333
- Editorial Published: 03 October 2018; BMJ 363 doi:10.1136/bmj.k4147
- Editorial Published: 06 February 2019; BMJ 364 doi:10.1136/bmj.l481
- Letter Published: 17 May 2019; BMJ 365 doi:10.1136/bmj.l2167
- Letter Published: 30 October 2020; BMJ 371 doi:10.1136/bmj.m4231
- Is the UK losing its world leading covid surveillance network just when it needs it most?BMJ June 07, 2023, 381 p1157; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p1157
- Candida auris: another frontier in the battle against antimicrobial resistanceBMJ June 07, 2023, 381 p1276; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p1276
- Selection bias due to conditioning on a colliderBMJ June 07, 2023, 381 p1135; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p1135
- HMPV: the little known virus that’s making its mark in intensive careBMJ June 07, 2023, 381 p1299; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p1299
- David Oliver: The “40 new hospitals” pledge was always a mirageBMJ June 07, 2023, 381 p1259; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p1259
- Pulling our lens backwards to move forward: an integrated approach to physician distress
- Mindfulness-based programmes to reduce stress and enhance well-being at work: a realist review
- Turning the tide: a quasi-experimental study on a coaching intervention to reduce burn-out symptoms and foster personal resources among medical residents and specialists in the Netherlands
- Covid-19: a fork in the road ahead for general practice or a knife severing the road behind?
- The use of an object: exploring physician burnout through object relations theory
- Simulation training: our passport to a successful future in medicine
- Neglecting the "second victim" will not help harmed patients or improve patient safety
- Physicians as leaders: are we trying to fit square pegs into round holes?
- Give us a break
- Making doctors better
- Are medical students in prehospital care at risk of moral injury?
- Impact of fatigue and insufficient sleep on physician and patient outcomes: a systematic review
- David Oliver: Moral distress in hospital doctors
- 'Care Under Pressure: a realist review of interventions to tackle doctors mental ill-health and its impacts on the clinical workforce and patient care
- Vulnerability, survival and shame in Nina Raines Tiger Country
- Not all interventions for burnout cost money: the value of debrief groups
- David Oliver: When "resilience" becomes a dirty word
- Is the "burnout epidemic" an academic fiction?