Association between active commuting and incident cardiovascular disease, cancer, and mortality: prospective cohort studyBMJ 2017; 357 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j1456 (Published 19 April 2017) Cite this as: BMJ 2017;357:j1456
- Letter Published: 19 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2425
- Letter Published: 19 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2442
- Letter Published: 19 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2447
- Editorial Published: 15 January 2018; BMJ 360 doi:10.1136/bmj.k94
- Research News Published: 20 April 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j1944
- Type 1 diabetes: earlier onset is linked to cardiovascular complications and reduced lifespanBMJ August 10, 2018, 362 k3487; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3487
- Sudden cardiac deaths: one-off screening misses cardiomyopathies in young footballersBMJ August 09, 2018, 362 k3474; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3474
- Impact of 2017 ACC/AHA guidelines on prevalence of hypertension and eligibility for antihypertensive treatment in United States and China: nationally representative cross sectional studyBMJ July 11, 2018, 362 k2357; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2357
- Prenatal biochemical screening and long term risk of maternal cardiovascular disease: population based cohort studyBMJ July 11, 2018, 362 k2739; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2739
- Risks and benefits of direct oral anticoagulants versus warfarin in a real world setting: cohort study in primary careBMJ July 04, 2018, 362 k2505; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2505
- Cross-sectional associations of active transport, employment status and objectively measured physical activity: analyses from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- Self-rated walking pace and all-cause, cardiovascular disease and cancer mortality: individual participant pooled analysis of 50 225 walkers from 11 population British cohorts
- Using alternatives to the car and risk of all-cause, cardiovascular and cancer mortality
- Is it time to get out of the car for physical activity benefits?
- China: a return to the "kingdom of bicycles"?
- Ride report: mobile app user guide
- Active commuting is beneficial for health
- Cycling to work has substantial health benefits, study finds
- How were long and short commuting distances defined?
- Benefits of active commuting--causality matters
- Authors reply to Colquhoun and Buchinsky