Association between active commuting and incident cardiovascular disease, cancer, and mortality: prospective cohort studyBMJ 2017; 357 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j1456 (Published 19 April 2017) Cite this as: BMJ 2017;357:j1456
- Letter Published: 19 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2425
- Letter Published: 19 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2442
- Letter Published: 19 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2447
- Editorial Published: 15 January 2018; BMJ 360 doi:10.1136/bmj.k94
- Research News Published: 20 April 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j1944
- Leading hospital suspends complex heart surgery to maintain patient safetyBMJ September 12, 2018, 362 k3896; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3896
- After a near decade’s wait, patient appeals for a heart donorBMJ September 05, 2018, 362 k3782; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3782
- Bongani Mayosi: renowned cardiologist and visionary medical researcherBMJ August 29, 2018, 362 k3672; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3672
- Undiagnosed Chagas disease is causing sudden cardiac deaths, warns American Heart AssociationBMJ August 28, 2018, 362 k3658; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3658
- Patients with cardiac devices should not be excluded from MRI scans, say expertsBMJ August 22, 2018, 362 k3623; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3623
- Ride report: mobile app user guide
- Cross-sectional associations of active transport, employment status and objectively measured physical activity: analyses from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- Self-rated walking pace and all-cause, cardiovascular disease and cancer mortality: individual participant pooled analysis of 50 225 walkers from 11 population British cohorts
- Using alternatives to the car and risk of all-cause, cardiovascular and cancer mortality
- Is it time to get out of the car for physical activity benefits?
- China: a return to the "kingdom of bicycles"?
- Active commuting is beneficial for health
- Cycling to work has substantial health benefits, study finds
- How were long and short commuting distances defined?
- Benefits of active commuting--causality matters
- Authors reply to Colquhoun and Buchinsky