Association between active commuting and incident cardiovascular disease, cancer, and mortality: prospective cohort studyBMJ 2017; 357 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j1456 (Published 19 April 2017) Cite this as: BMJ 2017;357:j1456
- Letter Published: 19 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2425
- Letter Published: 19 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2442
- Letter Published: 19 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2447
- Editorial Published: 15 January 2018; BMJ 360 doi:10.1136/bmj.k94
- Research News Published: 20 April 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j1944
- Vitamin D does not reduce cancer or cardiovascular events in healthy adults, trial findsBMJ November 12, 2018, 363 k4776; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4776
- CT scan shortage endangers angina patients, say radiologistsBMJ November 08, 2018, 363 k4719; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4719
- Risk factors for MI are more potent in women, finds studyBMJ November 07, 2018, 363 k4708; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4708
- Six months versus 12 months dual antiplatelet therapy after drug-eluting stent implantation in ST-elevation myocardial infarction (DAPT-STEMI): randomised, multicentre, non-inferiority trialBMJ October 02, 2018, 363 k3793; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3793
- Leading hospital suspends complex heart surgery to maintain patient safetyBMJ September 12, 2018, 362 k3896; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3896
- Is it time to get out of the car for physical activity benefits?
- Using alternatives to the car and risk of all-cause, cardiovascular and cancer mortality
- Prescription du medecin pour le velo
- Doctors prescription for cycling
- Ride report: mobile app user guide
- Cross-sectional associations of active transport, employment status and objectively measured physical activity: analyses from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- Self-rated walking pace and all-cause, cardiovascular disease and cancer mortality: individual participant pooled analysis of 50 225 walkers from 11 population British cohorts
- China: a return to the "kingdom of bicycles"?
- Active commuting is beneficial for health
- Benefits of active commuting--causality matters
- Authors reply to Colquhoun and Buchinsky
- Cycling to work has substantial health benefits, study finds
- How were long and short commuting distances defined?