Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant dataBMJ 2017; 356 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6583 (Published 15 February 2017) Cite this as: BMJ 2017;356:i6583
- Editorial Published: 15 February 2017; BMJ 356 doi:10.1136/bmj.j456
- Research News Published: 16 February 2017; BMJ 356 doi:10.1136/bmj.j847
- Practice Published: 18 March 2019; BMJ 364 doi:10.1136/bmj.l1025
- Sex workers’ health: international evidence on the law’s impactBMJ January 24, 2019, 364 l343; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l343
- Art for better health and wellbeingBMJ December 21, 2018, 363 k5353; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k5353
- Helen Salisbury: The third presenceBMJ December 06, 2018, 363 k5100; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k5100
- Digital apps and monitoring devices must be rigorously checked and evaluated, academy advisesBMJ November 29, 2018, 363 k5055; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k5055
- HIV diagnoses fall by a quarter after PrEP roll-out in AustraliaBMJ October 18, 2018, 363 k4382; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4382
- Vitamin D to prevent exacerbations of COPD: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data from randomised controlled trials
- Can treating vitamin D deficiency reduce exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
- Adjunctive vitamin D in tuberculosis treatment: meta-analysis of individual participant data
- Risks of the 'Sunshine pill - a case of hypervitaminosis D
- Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Markers of Vascular Function: A Systematic Review and Individual Participant Meta-Analysis
- Vitamin D: too much testing and treating?
- Randomized phase 2 trial of monthly vitamin D to prevent respiratory complications in children with sickle cell disease
- A Review of the Evidence Supporting the Vitamin D-Cancer Prevention Hypothesis in 2017
- The Impact of UV-dose, Body Surface Area Exposed and Other Factors on Cutaneous Vitamin D Synthesis Measured as Serum 25(OH)D Concentration: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- A Critical Appraisal of the Recent Reports on Sunbeds from the European Commission's Scientific Committee on Health, Environmental and Emerging Risks and from the World Health Organization
- Vitamin D: Current Guidelines and Future Outlook
- High-dose monthly vitamin D3 can help to prevent acute respiratory infections in older long-term care residents, but may increase risk of falls
- Effect of vitamin D3 on the antimicrobial activity of human airway surface liquid: preliminary results of a randomised placebo-controlled double-blind trial
- Do vitamin D supplements help prevent respiratory tract infections?
- Vitamin D supplementation does cut respiratory infections, new study suggests