Child's Guide To Parents
1. Your parents are not perfect.
2. Your parents are lonely and scared, just like you.
3. Your parents have personal and marital problems.
4. Your parents are sometimes sorry they married each other.
5. Your parents are trying to protect you from their problems.
6. Your parents need your help, but they don't want to upset you.
7. You have known and loved your parents your whole life.
8. Tell your parents that you know they have problems.
9. Tell your parents that they can talk to you about their problems.
10. Tell your parents that you love them.
Competing interests: No competing interests