Letters Research is the future: get involved
Benefits from clinicians and healthcare organisations engaging in researchBMJ 2015; 351 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h6931 (Published 23 December 2015) Cite this as: BMJ 2015;351:h6931
View Full Text
- Stephen Hanney, emeritus professor1,
- Bryony Soper, honorary professor1,
- Teresa Jones, research fellow1,
- Annette Boaz, professor of health care research2
- 1Health Economics Research Group, Brunel University London, Uxbridge UB8 3PH, UK
- 2St George’s, University of London and Kingston University, London, UK
In Editor’s Choice, Godlee supports and re-emphasises the positive points about National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) clinical research networks that are made in Gulland’s article.1 2 We welcome this support for research networks and for the part they can play in a more fully integrated research and healthcare system.
Research engagement by clinicians …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Subscribe from £173 *
Subscribe and get access to all BMJ articles, and much more.
* For online subscription
Access this article for 1 day for:
£38 / $45 / €42 (excludes VAT)
You can download a PDF version for your personal record.