Cardiac rehabilitationBMJ 2015; 351 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h5000 (Published 29 September 2015) Cite this as: BMJ 2015;351:h5000
- Clinical ReviewRecent developments in secondary prevention and cardiac rehabilitation after acute myocardial infarctionPublished: 18 March 2004; BMJ 328 doi:10.1136/bmj.328.7441.693
- Quality Improvement Report Published: 01 March 2003; BMJ 326 doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7387.481
- LetterAcute coronary syndromes: key role of rehabilitation and primary care in long term secondary preventionPublished: 25 November 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h6350
- Practice Published: 20 July 2017; BMJ 358 doi:10.1136/bmj.j3237
- Disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosisBMJ November 27, 2018, 363 k4674; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4674
- Managing chest drains on medical wardsBMJ November 21, 2018, 363 k4639; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4639
- Adverse drug reactionsBMJ November 06, 2018, 363 k4051; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4051
- Acute upper gastrointestinal bleedingBMJ October 25, 2018, 363 k4023; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4023
- Coeliac disease in childrenBMJ October 09, 2018, 363 k3932; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3932
- Web-based cardiac REhabilitatioN alternative for those declining or dropping out of conventional rehabilitation: results of the WREN feasibility randomised controlled trial
- Cost-effectiveness of cardiac rehabilitation: a systematic review
- Effects and costs of real-time cardiac telerehabilitation: randomised controlled non-inferiority trial
- Are physical fitness outcomes in patients attending cardiac rehabilitation determined by the mode of delivery?
- Exercise training in heart failure
- Is exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation effective? A systematic review and meta-analysis to re-examine the evidence
- Management of patients after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for myocardial infarction
- Reply: The Efficacy of Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation: The Changing Face of Usual Care
- Does cardiac rehabilitation favour the young over the old?
- Telehealth technologies could improve suboptimal rates of participation in cardiac rehabilitation
- Achievements and Limitations of Evidence-Based Medicine
- Meta-Analyses of Human Cell-Based Cardiac Regeneration Therapies: What Can Systematic Reviews Tell Us About Cell Therapies for Ischemic Heart Disease?
- Acute coronary syndromes: key role of rehabilitation and primary care in long term secondary prevention