Clinical Review State of the Art Review
Facemasks for the prevention of infection in healthcare and community settingsBMJ 2015; 350 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h694 (Published 09 April 2015) Cite this as: BMJ 2015;350:h694
- Revascularization in stable coronary artery diseaseBMJ June 13, 2022, 377 e067085; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2021-067085
- Clinical decision support in cardiovascular medicineBMJ May 25, 2022, 377 e059818; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2020-059818
- Diagnosis and management of covid-19 in pregnancyBMJ April 26, 2022, 377 e069739; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2021-069739
- Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of cluster headacheBMJ March 16, 2022, 376 e059577; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2020-059577
- New generation psychological treatments in chronic painBMJ February 28, 2022, 376 e057212; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2021-057212
- Masks in a Post COVID-19 World: A Better Alternative to Curtailing Influenza?
- BET 1: Do homemade or cloth face masks work as a preventive measure for respiratory virus transmission?
- A Sew-Free Origami Mask for Improvised Respiratory Protection
- Efficacy of face-masks used in Uganda: a laboratory-based inquiry during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Face-masking, an acceptable protective measure against COVID-19 - Findings of Ugandan high-risk groups
- Use of Powered Air-Purifying Respirator(PAPR) by healthcare workers for preventing highly infectious viral diseases -a systematic review of evidence
- Evidence-Based, Cost-Effective Interventions To Suppress The COVID-19 Pandemic: A Systematic Review
- Prevalence of facemask use among general public when visiting wet market during Covid-19 pandemic: An observational study
- Textile Masks and Surface Covers - A 'Universal Droplet Reduction Model Against Respiratory Pandemics
- Psychology of wearing face masks to prevent transition of COVID-19
- Que peuvent apprendre les pays de la reponse de Hong Kong a la pandemie de COVID-19?
- Last-resort strategies during mask shortages: optimal design features of cloth masks and decontamination of disposable masks during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Is risk compensation threatening public health in the covid-19 pandemic?
- What can countries learn from Hong Kongs response to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What mask should I wear to protect against transmissible acute respiratory infections?
- Evaluating the national PPE guidance for NHS healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Nonmedical Masks in Public for Respiratory Pandemics: Droplet Retention by Two-Layer Textile Barrier Fully Protects Germ-free Mice from Bacteria in Droplets
- Cluster randomised controlled trial to examine medical mask use as source control for people with respiratory illness
- Respiratory Infections in the U.S. Military: Recent Experience and Control