Clinical Review State of the Art Review
Facemasks for the prevention of infection in healthcare and community settingsBMJ 2015; 350 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h694 (Published 09 April 2015) Cite this as: BMJ 2015;350:h694
- Advances in the care of breast cancer survivorsBMJ September 18, 2023, 382 e071565; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2022-071565
- Management of epilepsy during pregnancy and lactationBMJ September 08, 2023, 382 e074630; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2022-074630
- Pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of neuroinflammation in covid-19BMJ August 18, 2023, 382 e073923; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2022-073923
- Diabetes detection in women with gestational diabetes and polycystic ovarian syndromeBMJ July 04, 2023, 382 e071675; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2022-071675
- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancyBMJ June 30, 2023, 381 e071653; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj-2022-071653
- Masks in a Post COVID-19 World: A Better Alternative to Curtailing Influenza?
- BET 1: Do homemade or cloth face masks work as a preventive measure for respiratory virus transmission?
- A Sew-Free Origami Mask for Improvised Respiratory Protection
- Efficacy of face-masks used in Uganda: a laboratory-based inquiry during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Face-masking, an acceptable protective measure against COVID-19 - Findings of Ugandan high-risk groups
- Use of Powered Air-Purifying Respirator(PAPR) by healthcare workers for preventing highly infectious viral diseases -a systematic review of evidence
- Evidence-Based, Cost-Effective Interventions To Suppress The COVID-19 Pandemic: A Systematic Review
- Prevalence of facemask use among general public when visiting wet market during Covid-19 pandemic: An observational study
- Textile Masks and Surface Covers - A 'Universal Droplet Reduction Model Against Respiratory Pandemics
- Psychology of wearing face masks to prevent transition of COVID-19
- Que peuvent apprendre les pays de la reponse de Hong Kong a la pandemie de COVID-19?
- Last-resort strategies during mask shortages: optimal design features of cloth masks and decontamination of disposable masks during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Is risk compensation threatening public health in the covid-19 pandemic?
- What can countries learn from Hong Kongs response to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What mask should I wear to protect against transmissible acute respiratory infections?
- Evaluating the national PPE guidance for NHS healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Nonmedical Masks in Public for Respiratory Pandemics: Droplet Retention by Two-Layer Textile Barrier Fully Protects Germ-free Mice from Bacteria in Droplets
- Cluster randomised controlled trial to examine medical mask use as source control for people with respiratory illness
- Respiratory Infections in the U.S. Military: Recent Experience and Control