Justifying conflicts of interest in medical journals: a very bad ideaBMJ 2015; 350 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h2942 (Published 02 June 2015) Cite this as: BMJ 2015;350:h2942
- Letter Published: 06 September 2011; BMJ 343 doi:10.1136/bmj.d5665
- Editorial Published: 28 November 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g7197
- Editorial Published: 02 June 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h2957
- Editor's Choice Published: 11 June 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h3176
- Feature Published: 23 December 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h6921
- News Published: 16 May 2016; BMJ 353 doi:10.1136/bmj.i2746
- Feature Published: 23 November 2016; BMJ 355 doi:10.1136/bmj.i6194
- Head To Head Published: 12 April 2018; BMJ 361 doi:10.1136/bmj.k1240
- Student Published: 04 October 2016; BMJ 355 doi:10.1136/sbmj.i4308
- Bad publicity prompts US medical centers to take corrective actionBMJ January 15, 2020, 368 m166; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m166
- Thyroid nodules: diagnostic evaluation based on thyroid cancer risk assessmentBMJ January 07, 2020, 368 l6670; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6670
- Antibiotic prescribing without documented indication in ambulatory care clinics: national cross sectional studyBMJ December 11, 2019, 367 l6461; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6461
- Management of severe acute pancreatitisBMJ December 02, 2019, 367 l6227; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6227
- Short term exposure to fine particulate matter and hospital admission risks and costs in the Medicare population: time stratified, case crossover studyBMJ November 27, 2019, 367 l6258; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6258
- Should we try to manage non-financial interests?
- When is a point of view a conflict of interest?
- Industry Relationships With Pediatricians: Findings From the Open Payments Sunshine Act
- Harvard relaxes COI rules for clinical researchers
- Should all doctors publicly declare payments from drug firms?
- Fighting about conflict of interest: where should the balance lie?
- 2015: a year in review
- Who reviews the reviewers? Who edits the editors? Many avenues for you to hold BJSM accountable
- Revisiting the commercial-academic interface in medical journals