UK law on consent finally embraces the prudent patient standardBMJ 2015; 350 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h2877 (Published 28 May 2015) Cite this as: BMJ 2015;350:h2877
- Research Published: 07 September 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.38922.516204.55
- RESEARCH Published: 31 July 2006; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38922.516204.55
- Letter Published: 30 June 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h3504
- Letter Published: 30 June 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h3482
- Observations Published: 28 July 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h3956
- Analysis Published: 12 May 2017; BMJ 357 doi:10.1136/bmj.j2224
- Helen Salisbury: Battening down the hatches for a second waveBMJ May 27, 2020, 369 m2076; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2076
- Clare Gerada: Some good must come out of covid-19BMJ May 26, 2020, 369 m2043; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2043
- Helen Salisbury: Practising in the darkBMJ May 19, 2020, 369 m2002; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2002
- Helen Salisbury: GPs still have no access to coronavirus testingBMJ May 12, 2020, 369 m1881; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1881
- Rammya Mathew: Innovation during the pandemicBMJ May 12, 2020, 369 m1855; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1855
- The Only Eye Study (OnES): a qualitative study of surgeon experiences of only eye surgery and recommendations for patient safety
- Montgomery, informed consent and causation of harm: lessons from Australia or a uniquely English approach to patient autonomy?
- A change in the NICE guidelines on antibiotic prophylaxis: British Heart Valve Society update
- Person-centred care: what is it and how do we get there?
- Documenting the process of patient decision making: a review of the development of the law on consent
- Montgomery on informed consent: an inexpert decision?
- Let's raise a glass to the ordinary sensible patient
- UK law on consent: the need for longer consultations
- UK law on consent: broad consent or authorisation for research?
- Court judgment on consent provides spur for embracing shared decision making