Dabigatran: how the drug company withheld important analysesBMJ 2014; 349 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g4670 (Published 23 July 2014) Cite this as: BMJ 2014;349:g4670
- Editor's Choice Published: 04 February 2016; BMJ 352 doi:10.1136/bmj.i674
- Paper Published: 01 July 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7456.15
- Feature Published: 03 February 2016; BMJ 352 doi:10.1136/bmj.i575
- Editorial Published: 23 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4681
- News Published: 19 October 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h5557
- Feature Published: 23 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4747
- ResearchRisk of gastrointestinal bleeding associated with oral anticoagulants: population based retrospective cohort studyPublished: 24 April 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h1585
- Editorial Published: 24 April 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h1679
- Editor's Choice Published: 24 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4793
- Analysis Published: 23 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4517
- Editorial Published: 28 September 2016; BMJ 354 doi:10.1136/bmj.i5187
- Stealing from the tobacco playbook, fossil fuel companies pour money into elite American universitiesBMJ September 14, 2022, 378 o2095; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.o2095
- From FDA to MHRA: are drug regulators for hire?BMJ June 29, 2022, 377 o1538; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.o1538
- The EMA covid-19 data leak, and what it tells us about mRNA instabilityBMJ March 10, 2021, 372 n627; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n627
- Covid-19: EU countries spent over €220m stockpiling remdesivir despite lack of effectiveness, finds investigationBMJ December 08, 2020, 371 m4749; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4749
- Are medical schools turning a blind eye to racism?BMJ February 12, 2020, 368 m420; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m420
- Periprocedural management of patients receiving novel oral anticoagulants
- Drug therapy in anticoagulation: which drug for which patient?
- Novel oral anticoagulants for atrial fibrillation
- Rivaroxaban: can we trust the evidence?
- Clinical utility of dabigatran in United Arab Emirates: A pharmacovigilance study
- To Monitor Dabigatran or Not: A Matter of Patient Safety
- Emergency reversal of dabigatran for emergency surgery
- Risk of gastrointestinal bleeding associated with oral anticoagulants: population based retrospective cohort study
- Bleeding complications of targeted oral anticoagulants: what is the risk?
- Novel oral anticoagulants: too good to be true?
- Boehringer Ingelheim withheld safety analyses on new anticoagulant, The BMJ investigation finds
- Concerns over data in key dabigatran trial
- The trouble with dabigatran