Effect on cardiovascular risk of high density lipoprotein targeted drug treatments niacin, fibrates, and CETP inhibitors: meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials including 117 411 patientsBMJ 2014; 349 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g4379 (Published 18 July 2014) Cite this as: BMJ 2014;349:g4379
- Editorial Published: 18 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4664
- Research ArticleConcentration of methoxyflurane for obstetric analgesia by self-administered intermittent inhalation.Published: 30 December 1967; Br Med J 4 doi:10.1136/bmj.4.5582.767
- Research Article Published: 21 December 1968; Br Med J 4 doi:10.1136/bmj.4.5633.775
- Paper Published: 16 November 2002; BMJ 325 doi:10.1136/bmj.325.7373.1139
- Research News Published: 23 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4774
- Two thirds of female cardiologists have experienced discrimination, survey findsBMJ March 17, 2021, 372 n748; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n748
- Pulse oximetry may underestimate hypoxaemia in black patients, study findsBMJ December 21, 2020, 371 m4926; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4926
- Partha Kar: Our approach to tackling obesity needs rethinkingBMJ August 06, 2020, 370 m3034; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3034
- National registry will record patient outcomes from devices implanted during vascular surgeryBMJ July 24, 2020, 370 m2981; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2981
- Covid-19: Data show 5000 fewer hospital admissions for acute coronary syndrome during pandemicBMJ July 15, 2020, 370 m2852; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2852
- PPARA Polymorphism Influences the Cardiovascular Benefit of Fenofibrate in Type 2 Diabetes: Findings From ACCORD-Lipid
- High-density lipoprotein characteristics and coronary heart disease: a Mendelian randomization study
- Time to review fibrate prescribing?
- Validity of inducible ischaemia as a surrogate for adverse outcomes in stable coronary artery disease
- Mendelian Randomization Studies Promise to Shorten the Journey to FDA Approval
- Supplemental Vitamins and Minerals for CVD Prevention and Treatment
- Role of Blood Lipids in the Development of Ischemic Stroke and its Subtypes: A Mendelian Randomization Study
- Is It Time for New Thinking About High-Density Lipoprotein?
- APOC3 Loss-of-Function Mutations, Remnant Cholesterol, Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol, and Cardiovascular Risk: Mediation- and Meta-Analyses of 137 895 Individuals
- Dyslipidemia and Risk of Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Treated With Oral Anticoagulation Therapy: Insights From the ARISTOTLE (Apixaban for Reduction in Stroke and Other Thromboembolic Events in Atrial Fibrillation) Trial
- Association of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol with non-fatal cardiac and non-cardiac events: a CANHEART substudy
- Statin Effects on Metabolic Profiles: Data From the PREVEND IT (Prevention of Renal and Vascular End-stage Disease Intervention Trial)
- Large-Scale Analysis of Determinants, Stability, and Heritability of High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Efflux Capacity
- An engineered S1P chaperone attenuates hypertension and ischemic injury
- Genetics: Implications for Prevention and Management of Coronary Artery Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease Burden Is Increased in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Niacin: Time to Believe Outcomes Over Surrogate Outcomes: If Not Now, When?
- Can We Make High-Density Lipoproteins Great Again?
- Is Isolated Low High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol a Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factor?: New Insights From the Framingham Offspring Study
- Could androgens be relevant to partly explain why men have lower life expectancy than women?
- Best (but oft-forgotten) practices: the design, analysis, and interpretation of Mendelian randomization studies
- Protective Effects of the Mediterranean Diet on Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
- Association Between Cholesterol Efflux Capacity and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in Patients With Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Dyslipidaemia and the military patient
- A Novel CCK-8/GLP-1 Hybrid Peptide Exhibiting Prominent Insulinotropic, Glucose-Lowering, and Satiety Actions With Significant Therapeutic Potential in High-Fat-Fed Mice
- Clinical benefit from pharmacological elevation of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol: meta-regression analysis
- How effective are current dietary guidelines for cardiovascular disease prevention in healthy middle-aged and older men and women? A randomized controlled trial1,4
- Cholesterol-Overloaded HDL Particles Are Independently Associated With Progression of Carotid Atherosclerosis in a Cardiovascular Disease-Free Population: A Community-Based Cohort Study
- With statin co-administration, drugs designed to increase HDL have no impact on cardiovascular outcomes