Risk of narcolepsy in children and young people receiving AS03 adjuvanted pandemic A/H1N1 2009 influenza vaccine: retrospective analysisBMJ 2013; 346 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.f794 (Published 26 February 2013) Cite this as: BMJ 2013;346:f794
- ResearchNeurological and autoimmune disorders after vaccination against pandemic influenza A (H1N1) with a monovalent adjuvanted vaccine: population based cohort study in Stockholm, SwedenPublished: 12 October 2011; BMJ 343 doi:10.1136/bmj.d5956
- Letter Published: 17 April 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f2375
- Feature Published: 16 May 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f3037
- News Published: 17 September 2013; BMJ 347 doi:10.1136/bmj.f5645
- News Published: 15 February 2017; BMJ 356 doi:10.1136/bmj.j749
- Letter Published: 19 January 2017; BMJ 356 doi:10.1136/bmj.j137
- Feature Published: 20 September 2018; BMJ 362 doi:10.1136/bmj.k3948
- Constitutional symptoms in a young personBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i5781; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5781
- An adolescent with disabling abdominal painBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6101; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6101
- Andrew Wakefield calls Trump “on our side” over vaccines after meetingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6545; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6545
- Doctors in Pakistan call for workers deported from the UAE to be screened for HIVBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6544; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6544
- Communicating risk to patients in the emergency departmentBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6437; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6437
- Narcolepsy risk loci are enriched in immune cells and suggest autoimmune modulation of the T cell receptor repertoire
- Pandemrix vaccine: why was the public not told of early warning signs?
- Antibodies to influenza nucleoprotein cross-react with human hypocretin receptor 2
- Narcolepsy and influenza A(H1N1) pandemic 2009 vaccination in the United States
- Pandemic A/H1N1 2009 influenza vaccination, preceding infections and clinical findings in UK children with Guillain-Barre syndrome
- CD4+ T Cell Autoimmunity to Hypocretin/Orexin and Cross-Reactivity to a 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Epitope in Narcolepsy
- Should all children be immunised against influenza?
- UK government is to reconsider claims of children who developed narcolepsy after vaccination
- Influenza: marketing vaccine by marketing disease
- The Gracefully Aging Immune System
- Is the risk of narcolepsy also increased with non-adjuvanted flu vaccines?
- Is the adjuvant solely to blame?
- Pandemic A/H1N1 2009 Influenza Vaccine Linked with Increased Risk for Narcolepsy in Children