Sentinel node biopsy for melanoma: unnecessary treatment?BMJ 2013; 346 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e8645 (Published 08 January 2013) Cite this as: BMJ 2013;346:e8645
- Clinical Review Published: 25 November 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7477.1272
- Editorial Published: 09 January 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f105
- Editor's Choice Published: 09 January 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f159
- Correction Published: 11 January 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f272
- Letter Published: 06 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f651
- Letter Published: 06 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f648
- Letter Published: 06 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f675
- Letter Published: 06 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f677
- Obituary Published: 10 March 2014; BMJ 348 doi:10.1136/bmj.g1746
- Editor's Choice Published: 03 December 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h6525
- Skin cancer: smartphone diagnostic apps may offer false reassurance, warn dermatologistsBMJ July 05, 2018, 362 k2999; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2999
- Severe and predominantly active atopic eczema in adulthood and long term risk of cardiovascular disease: population based cohort studyBMJ May 23, 2018, 361 k1786; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1786
- FDA launches criminal investigation of unauthorised herpes vaccine trialBMJ April 23, 2018, 361 k1763; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1763
- Patch testing in patients with anal itchingBMJ November 28, 2016, 355 i6269; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6269
- Hospitals overwhelmed with patients after “thunderstorm asthma” hits MelbourneBMJ November 28, 2016, 355 i6391; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6391
- Donald Morton
- Who Should Be Offered a Sentinel Node Biopsy for Melanoma Less Than 1 mm in Thickness?
- Melanoma, Version 2.2013: Featured Updates to the NCCN Guidelines
- Sentinel node biopsy in melanoma is not a good prognostic marker for individual patients
- Is sentinel node biopsy in melanoma a test or a treatment?
- Call for a balanced view on sentinel node biopsy for melanoma
- Where is the evidence base for benefits of sentinel node biopsy in melanoma?
- All trials must be registered and the results published