Sentinel node biopsy for melanoma: unnecessary treatment?BMJ 2013; 346 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e8645 (Published 08 January 2013) Cite this as: BMJ 2013;346:e8645
- Clinical Review Published: 25 November 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7477.1272
- Editorial Published: 09 January 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f105
- Editor's Choice Published: 09 January 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f159
- Correction Published: 11 January 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f272
- Letter Published: 06 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f651
- Letter Published: 06 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f648
- Letter Published: 06 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f675
- Letter Published: 06 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f677
- Obituary Published: 10 March 2014; BMJ 348 doi:10.1136/bmj.g1746
- Editor's Choice Published: 03 December 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h6525
- What diagnostic strategies can help differentiate cellulitis from other causes of red legs in primary care?BMJ February 12, 2020, 368 m54; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m54
- Algorithm based smartphone apps to assess risk of skin cancer in adults: systematic review of diagnostic accuracy studiesBMJ February 10, 2020, 368 m127; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m127
- Association between financial links to indoor tanning industry and conclusions of published studies on indoor tanning: systematic reviewBMJ February 05, 2020, 368 m7; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m7
- Vesicular rash in a young childBMJ January 09, 2020, 368 l6780; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6780
- Umbilicated papules on the faceBMJ November 14, 2019, 367 l6013; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6013
- Donald Morton
- Who Should Be Offered a Sentinel Node Biopsy for Melanoma Less Than 1 mm in Thickness?
- Melanoma, Version 2.2013: Featured Updates to the NCCN Guidelines
- Sentinel node biopsy in melanoma is not a good prognostic marker for individual patients
- Is sentinel node biopsy in melanoma a test or a treatment?
- Call for a balanced view on sentinel node biopsy for melanoma
- Where is the evidence base for benefits of sentinel node biopsy in melanoma?
- All trials must be registered and the results published