Trainees’ tales of less than full time trainingBMJ 2012; 345 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e5295 (Published 22 August 2012) Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e5295
- Rosa Topley, GP registrar1,
- Gemma Ashwell, GP registrar1,
- Jessica Webb, specialist registrar in cardiology2,
- Alexandra Brightwell, medical education fellow3,
- Ros Roden, associate dean for careers and personal development4,
- Oliver J Corrado, director5
- 1Leeds, UK
- 2St George’s Hospital, London, UK
- 3London School of Paediatrics
- 4Yorkshire and the Humber Postgraduate Deanery, UK
- 5West Yorkshire Foundation School
- Correspondence to: or
Rosa Topley and colleagues look at how less than full time training can help doctors deal with changes in their lives at the same time as progressing their medical careers
We acknowledge the outstanding level of support that the late Peter Templeton provided to trainees in Leeds as a foundation training programme director.
Competing interests: None declared.