Outcomes with various drug eluting or bare metal stents in patients with diabetes mellitus: mixed treatment comparison analysis of 22 844 patient years of follow-up from randomised trialsBMJ 2012; 345 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e5170 (Published 10 August 2012) Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e5170
- ResearchDrug eluting and bare metal stents in people with and without diabetes: collaborative network meta-analysisPublished: 31 August 2008; BMJ 337 doi:10.1136/bmj.a1331
- Education And Debate Published: 13 October 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.331.7521.897
- Editorial Published: 12 September 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e5828
- ResearchBare metal stents, durable polymer drug eluting stents, and biodegradable polymer drug eluting stents for coronary artery disease: mixed treatment comparison meta-analysisPublished: 08 November 2013; BMJ 347 doi:10.1136/bmj.f6625
- Editorial Published: 27 November 2013; BMJ 347 doi:10.1136/bmj.f7091
- ResearchShort term versus long term dual antiplatelet therapy after implantation of drug eluting stent in patients with or without diabetes: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data from randomised trialsPublished: 03 November 2016; BMJ 355 doi:10.1136/bmj.i5483
- Covid-19: Woman with terminal cancer should be released from care home to die with family, says judgeBMJ May 06, 2020, 369 m1853; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1853
- Covid-19: Cancer mortality could rise at least 20% because of pandemic, study findsBMJ April 29, 2020, 369 m1735; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1735
- Covid-19: NHS will restart some paused services this weekBMJ April 28, 2020, 369 m1709; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1709
- Covid-19: Cancer Research urges mass testing to enable care to continue during pandemicBMJ April 17, 2020, 369 m1561; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1561
- Half of smokers think nicotine vaping products are at least as harmful as smokingBMJ March 04, 2020, 368 m873; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m873
- "Silent" Diabetes and Clinical Outcome After Treatment With Contemporary Drug-Eluting Stents: The BIO-RESORT Silent Diabetes Study
- Do We Need a Trial of DES Versus CABG Surgery in Diabetic Patients With ACS?
- The State of the Absorb Bioresorbable Scaffold: Consensus From an Expert Panel
- Short term versus long term dual antiplatelet therapy after implantation of drug eluting stent in patients with or without diabetes: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data from randomised trials
- Antithrombotic Therapy in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A North American Perspective--2016 Update
- Impact of Diabetic Status on Outcomes After Revascularization With Drug-Eluting Stents in Relation to Coronary Artery Disease Complexity: Patient-Level Pooled Analysis of 6081 Patients
- Clinical Outcomes According to Diabetic Status in Patients Treated With Biodegradable Polymer Sirolimus-Eluting Stents Versus Durable Polymer Everolimus-Eluting Stents: Prespecified Subgroup Analysis of the BIOSCIENCE Trial
- Everolimus Eluting Stents Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus and Multivessel Disease
- Response to Letter Regarding Article, "Outcomes With Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Versus Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus: Can Newer Generation Drug-Eluting Stents Bridge the Gap?"
- Outcomes With Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Versus Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus: Can Newer Generation Drug-Eluting Stents Bridge the Gap?
- Impact of Coronary Lesion Complexity on Drug-Eluting Stent Outcomes in Patients With and Without Diabetes Mellitus: Analysis From 18 Pooled Randomized Trials
- Management of Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant Therapy in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation in the Setting of Acute Coronary Syndromes or Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
- Bioabsorbable drug eluting stent: winner or sinner?
- Bare metal stents, durable polymer drug eluting stents, and biodegradable polymer drug eluting stents for coronary artery disease: mixed treatment comparison meta-analysis
- Coronary Artery Revascularization in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus
- Outcomes With Various Drug-Eluting or Bare Metal Stents in Patients With ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: A Mixed Treatment Comparison Analysis of Trial Level Data From 34 068 Patient-Years of Follow-up From Randomized Trials
- Most Important Outcomes Research Papers on Treatment of Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Author's reply to Jeffrey
- Comparative Stent Safety and Efficacy in Diabetic PCI Recipients