Outcomes with various drug eluting or bare metal stents in patients with diabetes mellitus: mixed treatment comparison analysis of 22 844 patient years of follow-up from randomised trialsBMJ 2012; 345 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e5170 (Published 10 August 2012) Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e5170
- ResearchDrug eluting and bare metal stents in people with and without diabetes: collaborative network meta-analysisPublished: 31 August 2008; BMJ 337 doi:10.1136/bmj.a1331
- Education And Debate Published: 13 October 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.331.7521.897
- Editorial Published: 12 September 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e5828
- ResearchBare metal stents, durable polymer drug eluting stents, and biodegradable polymer drug eluting stents for coronary artery disease: mixed treatment comparison meta-analysisPublished: 08 November 2013; BMJ 347 doi:10.1136/bmj.f6625
- Editorial Published: 27 November 2013; BMJ 347 doi:10.1136/bmj.f7091
- ResearchShort term versus long term dual antiplatelet therapy after implantation of drug eluting stent in patients with or without diabetes: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data from randomised trialsPublished: 03 November 2016; BMJ 355 doi:10.1136/bmj.i5483
- David Oliver: Don’t blame GPs for late cancer diagnosesBMJ July 17, 2019, 366 l4625; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4625
- Breast cancer: NICE approves new drug combination treatmentBMJ July 17, 2019, 366 l4727; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4727
- HPV vaccine: high coverage could eradicate cervical cancer within decades, say researchersBMJ June 27, 2019, 365 l4450; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4450
- Long NHS waiting times are harming patients, MPs warnBMJ June 12, 2019, 365 l4184; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4184
- Cancer screening must be made more convenient to suit busy lifestyles, says NHS reportBMJ May 24, 2019, 365 l2344; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l2344
- "Silent" Diabetes and Clinical Outcome After Treatment With Contemporary Drug-Eluting Stents: The BIO-RESORT Silent Diabetes Study
- Do We Need a Trial of DES Versus CABG Surgery in Diabetic Patients With ACS?
- The State of the Absorb Bioresorbable Scaffold: Consensus From an Expert Panel
- Short term versus long term dual antiplatelet therapy after implantation of drug eluting stent in patients with or without diabetes: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data from randomised trials
- Antithrombotic Therapy in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A North American Perspective--2016 Update
- Impact of Diabetic Status on Outcomes After Revascularization With Drug-Eluting Stents in Relation to Coronary Artery Disease Complexity: Patient-Level Pooled Analysis of 6081 Patients
- Clinical Outcomes According to Diabetic Status in Patients Treated With Biodegradable Polymer Sirolimus-Eluting Stents Versus Durable Polymer Everolimus-Eluting Stents: Prespecified Subgroup Analysis of the BIOSCIENCE Trial
- Everolimus Eluting Stents Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus and Multivessel Disease
- Response to Letter Regarding Article, "Outcomes With Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Versus Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus: Can Newer Generation Drug-Eluting Stents Bridge the Gap?"
- Outcomes With Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Versus Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus: Can Newer Generation Drug-Eluting Stents Bridge the Gap?
- Impact of Coronary Lesion Complexity on Drug-Eluting Stent Outcomes in Patients With and Without Diabetes Mellitus: Analysis From 18 Pooled Randomized Trials
- Management of Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant Therapy in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation in the Setting of Acute Coronary Syndromes or Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
- Bioabsorbable drug eluting stent: winner or sinner?
- Bare metal stents, durable polymer drug eluting stents, and biodegradable polymer drug eluting stents for coronary artery disease: mixed treatment comparison meta-analysis
- Coronary Artery Revascularization in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus
- Outcomes With Various Drug-Eluting or Bare Metal Stents in Patients With ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: A Mixed Treatment Comparison Analysis of Trial Level Data From 34 068 Patient-Years of Follow-up From Randomized Trials
- Most Important Outcomes Research Papers on Treatment of Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Author's reply to Jeffrey
- Comparative Stent Safety and Efficacy in Diabetic PCI Recipients