Pharmaceutical research and development: what do we get for all that money?BMJ 2012; 345 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e4348 (Published 07 August 2012) Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e4348
- Analysis Published: 07 August 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e4261
- PAPERS Published: 02 September 2005; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38582.703866.AE
- Paper Published: 06 October 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.38582.703866.AE
- Education And Debate Published: 20 October 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.331.7522.958
- Editor's Choice Published: 08 August 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e5363
- Letter Published: 04 September 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e5880
- Feature Published: 24 April 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f2546
- Feature Published: 17 February 2014; BMJ 348 doi:10.1136/bmj.g1533
- Editorial Published: 16 March 2018; BMJ 360 doi:10.1136/bmj.k1088
- Healthy lifestyle leads to better survival in colorectal cancer, study findsBMJ April 13, 2018, 361 k1671; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1671
- FDA places “unique” restrictions on contraceptive implant EssureBMJ April 12, 2018, 361 k1650; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1650
- Opioid prescriptions decreased in US states where marijuana was legally accessibleBMJ April 04, 2018, 361 k1514; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1514
- Unexplained lung disease is killing dentists, says US agencyBMJ March 20, 2018, 360 k1300; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1300
- High salaries and drug costs push US health spending above 10 comparable nationsBMJ March 19, 2018, 360 k1242; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k1242
- Trump blames free riding foreign states for high US drug prices
- Does Increased Spending on Pharmaceutical Marketing Inhibit Pioneering Innovation?
- Why the drug development pipeline is not delivering better medicines
- Why do cancer drugs get such an easy ride?
- Industry sponsorship bias in research findings: a network meta-analysis of LDL cholesterol reduction in randomised trials of statins
- Patent wars: affordable medicines versus intellectual property rights
- NICE is dead; long live NICE
- Medicine In The Thrall Of The Culture Of Drugs
- Drug development: Innovation or imitation deficit?