Pharmaceutical research and development: what do we get for all that money?BMJ 2012; 345 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e4348 (Published 07 August 2012) Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e4348
- Analysis Published: 07 August 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e4261
- PAPERS Published: 02 September 2005; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38582.703866.AE
- Paper Published: 06 October 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.38582.703866.AE
- Education And Debate Published: 20 October 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.331.7522.958
- Editor's Choice Published: 08 August 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e5363
- Letter Published: 04 September 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e5880
- Feature Published: 24 April 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f2546
- Feature Published: 17 February 2014; BMJ 348 doi:10.1136/bmj.g1533
- Editorial Published: 16 March 2018; BMJ 360 doi:10.1136/bmj.k1088
- Updating insights into rosiglitazone and cardiovascular risk through shared data: individual patient and summary level meta-analysesBMJ February 05, 2020, 368 l7078; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l7078
- Out-of-pocket spending and financial burden among low income adults after Medicaid expansions in the United States: quasi-experimental difference-in-difference studyBMJ February 05, 2020, 368 m40; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m40
- Illness should not inflict financial ruinBMJ February 05, 2020, 368 m327; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m327
- Bad publicity prompts US medical centers to take corrective actionBMJ January 15, 2020, 368 m166; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m166
- Thyroid nodules: diagnostic evaluation based on thyroid cancer risk assessmentBMJ January 07, 2020, 368 l6670; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6670
- Trump blames free riding foreign states for high US drug prices
- Does Increased Spending on Pharmaceutical Marketing Inhibit Pioneering Innovation?
- Why the drug development pipeline is not delivering better medicines
- Why do cancer drugs get such an easy ride?
- Industry sponsorship bias in research findings: a network meta-analysis of LDL cholesterol reduction in randomised trials of statins
- Patent wars: affordable medicines versus intellectual property rights
- NICE is dead; long live NICE
- Medicine In The Thrall Of The Culture Of Drugs
- Drug development: Innovation or imitation deficit?