Research Methods & Reporting
Interpreting diagnostic accuracy studies for patient careBMJ 2012; 345 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e3999 (Published 02 July 2012) Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e3999
- ResearchClinical prediction model to aid emergency doctors managing febrile children at risk of serious bacterial infections: diagnostic studyPublished: 02 April 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f1706
- Clinical Review Published: 27 July 2016; BMJ 354 doi:10.1136/bmj.i3309
- Choosing a core surgical training interview skills courseBMJ August 08, 2017, 358 j3779; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j3779
- Royal College of Surgeons launches postgraduate surgical certificateBMJ May 31, 2017, 357 j2665; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j2665
- How to write an operation noteBMJ January 25, 2017, 356 j355; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j355
- Constitutional symptoms in a young personBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i5781; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5781
- Return of the “firm” gets cautious welcomeBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6554; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6554
- Diagnosis and follow-up of type 2 diabetes in women with PCOS: a role for OGTT?
- Accuracy of glycosuria, random blood glucose and risk factors as selective screening tools for gestational diabetes mellitus in comparison with universal diagnosing
- Effects of disease severity distribution on the performance of quantitative diagnostic methods and proposal of a novel 'V-plot methodology to display accuracy values
- Serum ferritin as an indicator of iron status: what do we need to know?
- Common evidence gaps in point-of-care diagnostic test evaluation: a review of horizon scan reports
- How valuable is physical examination of the cardiovascular system?
- Ophthalmic statistics note 5: diagnostic tests--sensitivity and specificity
- Assessment of Fractional Flow Reserve in Patients With Recent Non-ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: Comparative Study With 3-T Stress Perfusion Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Protocol investigating the clinical utility of an objective measure of activity and attention (QbTest) on diagnostic and treatment decision-making in children and young people with ADHD--''Assessing QbTest Utility in ADHD'' (AQUA): a randomised controlled trial
- Troubling Trends in Scientific Software Use
- Clinical prediction model to aid emergency doctors managing febrile children at risk of serious bacterial infections: diagnostic study
- Effectiveness of alternative strategies to define index case phenotypes to aid genetic diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolaemia