Specialty training placesBMJ 2010; 341 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.c6675 (Published 01 December 2010) Cite this as: BMJ 2010;341:c6675
- Melanie Jones, associate dean for careers, Wales, special adviser careers at UKFPO1,
- Alison Carr, senior clinical adviser, Medical Education and Training Programme2,
- Jane Montgomery, associate dean for careers3
- 1School of Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education, Cardiff University, Cardiff
- 2Department of Health, London
- 3South East of Scotland Deanery, Edinburgh
Melanie Jones, Alison Carr, and Jane Montgomery look at opportunities to enter specialty training programmes leading to a certificate of completion of training in England, Scotland, and Wales
We thank the Medical Education and Training Programme, deaneries, and colleges for providing data on the 2010 recruitment process in England, and Helen Baker, in the Wales deanery, for providing information and data on the 2010 recruitment process in Wales.
Competing interests: None declared.