The coalition government’s plans for the NHS in EnglandBMJ 2010; 341 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.c3790 (Published 14 July 2010) Cite this as: BMJ 2010;341:c3790
- News Published: 14 July 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c3796
- Editorial Published: 23 July 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c3985
- Letter Published: 04 August 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c4182
- Letter Published: 04 August 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c4179
- Views & Reviews Published: 23 November 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c6623
- Editor's Choice Published: 14 July 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c3802
- Editorial Published: 17 August 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c4433
- Letter Published: 04 August 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c4183
- Analysis Published: 10 April 2008; BMJ 336 doi:10.1136/bmj.39532.445197.AD
- High levels of bad cholesterol in early middle age are linked to CVD risk decades later, study findsBMJ December 04, 2019, 367 l6814; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6814
- Two thirds of GP trainees have no plan to work full time after qualifying, survey findsBMJ December 03, 2019, 367 l6793; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6793
- Helen Salisbury: Measuring continuity of careBMJ December 03, 2019, 367 l6567; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6567
- Drastic action is needed to reverse falling GP numbers, says RCGPBMJ November 28, 2019, 367 l6751; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6751
- Drug shortages are fuelling patient complaints, doctors warnBMJ November 28, 2019, 367 l6742; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6742
- What the white paper might mean for public health
- Liberating the NHS or trapping doctors?: The effects of NHS reform on today and tomorrow
- NHS REORGANISATION: CAN GPS DO IT?
- What does the white paper mean for hospital consultants?
- We need some managers
- A recipe for disaster?
- A poisoned chalice?
- What will the white paper mean for GPs?