The impact of removing financial incentives from clinical quality indicators: longitudinal analysis of four Kaiser Permanente indicatorsBMJ 2010; 340 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.c1898 (Published 11 May 2010) Cite this as: BMJ 2010;340:c1898
- Analysis Published: 14 August 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e5047
- ResearchWithdrawing performance indicators: retrospective analysis of general practice performance under UK Quality and Outcomes FrameworkPublished: 27 January 2014; BMJ 348 doi:10.1136/bmj.g330
- Editorial Published: 10 February 2014; BMJ 348 doi:10.1136/bmj.g1413
- Analysis Published: 04 August 2016; BMJ 354 doi:10.1136/bmj.i4060
- Analysis Published: 04 August 2016; BMJ 354 doi:10.1136/bmj.i4058
- Government announces cancer hotline staffed by specialist nursesBMJ January 21, 2022, 376 o186; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.o186
- Oncologist with “cavalier attitude” to treatment is suspended for nine months after patients defend his practiceBMJ December 21, 2021, 375 n3130; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n3130
- Cancer trial recruitment fell by 60% last year during pandemicBMJ December 09, 2021, 375 n3044; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n3044
- Elective care backlog could rise to 12 million patients by 2025, warns watchdogBMJ December 01, 2021, 375 n2977; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n2977
- HPV vaccine cut cervical cancer rates in England by 87%BMJ November 05, 2021, 375 n2689; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n2689
- Financial Incentives for Medical Assistants: A Mixed-Methods Exploration of Bonus Structures, Motivation, and Population Health Quality Measures
- Does removing financial incentives lead to declines in performance? A controlled interrupted time series analysis of Medicare Advantage Star Ratings programme performance
- Measuring and Improving Quality in the US: Where Are We Today?
- Primary care for people with an intellectual disability -- what is prescribed? An analysis of medication recommendations from the BEACH dataset
- Measurement with a wink
- The relationship between area deprivation and prescription of long-acting reversible contraception in women of reproductive age in Lothian, Scotland, UK
- Can pay for performance improve the quality of primary care?
- Quality and Outcomes Framework: what have we learnt?
- What happens when pay for performance stops?
- Withdrawing performance indicators: retrospective analysis of general practice performance under UK Quality and Outcomes Framework
- Increasing the QOF upper payment threshold in general practices in England: impact of implementing government proposals
- Pay-for-Performance in the United Kingdom: Impact of the Quality and Outcomes Framework--A Systematic Review
- When financial incentives do more good than harm: a checklist
- Consensus Report: Diabetes Performance Measures: Current Status and Future Directions
- Diabetes Performance Measures: Current Status and Future Directions
- Effect of the Pay-for-Performance Program for Breast Cancer Care in Taiwan
- The Effect Of Pay-For-Performance In Hospitals: Lessons For Quality Improvement