Impact of presumed consent for organ donation on donation rates: a systematic reviewBMJ 2009; 338 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.a3162 (Published 15 January 2009) Cite this as: BMJ 2009;338:a3162
- Analysis Published: 04 May 2010; BMJ 340 doi:10.1136/bmj.c2188
- Editorial Published: 21 April 2009; BMJ 338 doi:10.1136/bmj.b701
- Analysis Published: 14 September 2011; BMJ 343 doi:10.1136/bmj.d5726
- Views & ReviewsIt will take more than an opt-out system to increase organ donation: prioritise donors to receive organsPublished: 20 October 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h5165
- Head To Head Published: 06 March 2019; BMJ 364 doi:10.1136/bmj.l967
- Student Published: 01 April 2009; BMJ 338 doi:10.1136/sbmj.b1139
- Constitutional symptoms in a young personBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i5781; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5781
- Preserving fertility in girls and young women with cancerBMJ November 30, 2016, 355 i6145; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6145
- Hospital transmitted Candida auris infections confirmed in the USBMJ November 07, 2016, 355 i5978; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5978
- US transplant study may have violated federal rulesBMJ November 04, 2016, 355 i5956; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5956
- Patient threatens legal action over lack of compensation for hepatitis C contaminated bloodBMJ September 15, 2016, 354 i4937; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i4937
- Is an opt-out system likely to increase organ donation?
- Deemed consent: assessing the new opt-out approach to organ procurement in Wales
- Opportunities to Increase Availability of Deceased Donor Kidneys
- Matching the Market for Heart Transplantation
- It will take more than an opt-out system to increase organ donation: prioritise donors to receive organs
- Would it be ethical to use motivational interviewing to increase family consent to deceased solid organ donation?
- Consent for the use of human biological samples for biomedical research: a mixed methods study exploring the UK public's preferences
- A public opinion survey: is presumed consent the answer to kidney shortage in Hong Kong?
- A nudge in the right direction for organ donation--but is it enough?
- The potential impact of an opt-out system for organ donation in the UK
- Time to move to presumed consent for organ donation
- Modifiable factors influencing relatives' decision to offer organ donation: systematic review
- Ethics briefings
- Improving relatives' consent to organ donation
- How about enforced choice?