Prescribing “placebo treatments”: results of national survey of US internists and rheumatologistsBMJ 2008; 337 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.a1938 (Published 23 October 2008) Cite this as: BMJ 2008;337:a1938
- PAPERS Published: 17 September 2004; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38236.646678.55
- Paper Published: 21 October 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.38236.646678.55
- Research Published: 18 December 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e8326
- Research Published: 02 July 2013; BMJ 347 doi:10.1136/bmj.f3757
- Letter Published: 25 November 2008; BMJ 337 doi:10.1136/bmj.a2685
- Analysis Published: 02 October 2018; BMJ 363 doi:10.1136/bmj.k3889
- Clinical Review Published: 20 July 2020; BMJ 370 doi:10.1136/bmj.m1668
- Sixty seconds on . . . “The Gasman’s Shanty”BMJ October 21, 2021, 375 n2576; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n2576
- Millions will face surgery delays unless anaesthetic workforce grows, college warnsBMJ November 24, 2020, 371 m4579; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4579
- Over half of anaesthetists have nowhere to rest during or after a shift, survey findsBMJ November 19, 2018, 363 k4900; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k4900
- Warshafsky did not intend to kill himself with fentanyl, coroner concludesBMJ June 22, 2018, 361 k2757; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2757
- Police drop case against anaesthetist who was investigated over deaths of several patientsBMJ June 14, 2018, 361 k2643; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2643
- Open-label placebo clinical trials: is it the rationale, the interaction or the pill?
- Placebos in chronic pain: evidence, theory, ethics, and use in clinical practice
- Placebo effects and racial and ethnic health disparities: an unjust and underexplored connection
- Open label placebo: can honestly prescribed placebos evoke meaningful therapeutic benefits?
- Parsing placebo treatments: a response to Barnhill and Miller
- Patient attitudes about the clinical use of placebo: qualitative perspectives from a telephone survey
- Placebo treatments, informed consent and 'the grip of a false picture'
- Mens Sana in Corpore Sano
- Patients' attitudes about the use of placebo treatments: telephone survey
- Rethinking placebo in psychiatry: the range of placebo effects
- Placebos in 19th century medicine: a quantitative analysis of the BMJ
- What do we really know about the deliberate use of placebos in clinical practice?
- Deception as treatment: the case of depression
- Conditioned Pharmacotherapeutic Effects: A Preliminary Study
- Cold and Cough Medications in Children: Dealing With Parental Expectations
- Value in the placebo response
- Illusion is disease mongering
- Placebo Treatments in Clinical Practice: Results of National Survey