Paracetamol plus ibuprofen for the treatment of fever in children (PITCH): randomised controlled trialBMJ 2008; 337 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.a1302 (Published 02 September 2008) Cite this as: BMJ 2008;337:a1302
- Editorial Published: 02 September 2008; BMJ 337 doi:10.1136/bmj.a1409
- CorrectionParacetamol plus ibuprofen for the treatment of fever in children (PITCH): randomised controlled trialPublished: 11 August 2009; BMJ 339 doi:10.1136/bmj.b3295
- ResearchParacetamol plus ibuprofen for the treatment of fever in children (PITCH): economic evaluation of a randomised controlled trialPublished: 09 September 2008; BMJ 337 doi:10.1136/bmj.a1490
- PaperTemperature measured at the axilla compared with rectum in children and young people: systematic reviewPublished: 29 April 2000; BMJ 320 doi:10.1136/bmj.320.7243.1174
- PracticeIs combining or alternating antipyretic therapy more beneficial than monotherapy for febrile children?Published: 01 October 2009; BMJ 339 doi:10.1136/bmj.b3540
- Editorial Published: 08 August 1998; BMJ 317 doi:10.1136/bmj.317.7155.362
- Letter Published: 23 September 2008; BMJ 337 doi:10.1136/bmj.a1767
- Maternal deaths from suicide must be tackled, say expertsBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6585; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6585
- Andrew Wakefield calls Trump “on our side” over vaccines after meetingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6545; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6545
- The future of NHS dentistry in ScotlandBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6466; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6466
- South Africa begins first HIV vaccine trial in seven yearsBMJ December 01, 2016, 355 i6501; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6501
- Better evidence for smarter policy makingBMJ December 01, 2016, 355 i6399; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6399
- Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Comparative Study of Therapeutic Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of BNO 1030 application in the technology of delayed prescription of antibiotics in patients with severe acute tonsillitis
- Guidelines for the symptomatic management of fever in children: systematic review of the literature and quality appraisal with AGREE II
- Paracetamol: pharmacology, prescribing and controversies
- Ibuprofen in paediatrics: pharmacology, prescribing and controversies
- Who's afraid of fever?
- Ibuprofen, paracetamol, and steam for patients with respiratory tract infections in primary care: pragmatic randomised factorial trial
- Question 2: Does a failure to respond to antipyretics predict serious illness in children with a fever?
- Systematic review of studies comparing combined treatment with paracetamol and ibuprofen, with either drug alone
- Highlights from this issue
- Fever and Antipyretic Use in Children
- Treatment of pediatric fever: Are acetaminophen and ibuprofen equivalent?
- Is combining or alternating antipyretic therapy more beneficial than monotherapy for febrile children?
- Ibuprofen Is Superior to Acetaminophen for Treating Childhood Fever
- Comparison of Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, and Both Agents for Treatment of Fever in Children
- Ibuprofen increases soft tissue infections in children
- Paracetamol plus ibuprofen for the treatment of fever in children (PITCH): economic evaluation of a randomised controlled trial
- Antipyretic treatment for feverish young children in primary care