Overprescribing proton pump inhibitorsBMJ 2008; 336 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.39406.449456.BE (Published 03 January 2008) Cite this as: BMJ 2008;336:2
- Endgames Published: 30 September 2011; BMJ 343 doi:10.1136/bmj.d5087
- Letter Published: 17 January 2008; BMJ 336 doi:10.1136/bmj.39458.465845.3A
- Letter Published: 17 January 2008; BMJ 336 doi:10.1136/bmj.39458.462338.3A
- PracticeAre persistent throat symptoms atypical features of gastric reflux and should they be treated with proton pump inhibitors?Published: 09 October 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g5813
- ResearchEstimates of all cause mortality and cause specific mortality associated with proton pump inhibitors among US veterans: cohort studyPublished: 30 May 2019; BMJ 365 doi:10.1136/bmj.l1580
- Clostridioides difficile: diagnosis and treatmentsBMJ August 20, 2019, 366 l4609; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4609
- Offer daily aspirin to cut risk of colorectal cancer in people with Lynch syndrome, says NICEBMJ August 02, 2019, 366 l5010; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l5010
- Hepatitis C: voluntary drug licences improve treatment uptake in lower income countriesBMJ July 31, 2019, 366 l4965; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4965
- Superbug spreads in European hospitals as resistance to last resort antibiotics growsBMJ July 30, 2019, 366 l4942; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4942
- Management of acute upper gastrointestinal bleedingBMJ March 25, 2019, 364 l536; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l536
- Sustained proton pump inhibitor deprescribing among dyspeptic patients in general practice: a return to self-management through a programme of education and alginate rescue therapy. A prospective interventional study
- Gut Microbiota and Colonization Resistance against Bacterial Enteric Infection
- Estimates of all cause mortality and cause specific mortality associated with proton pump inhibitors among US veterans: cohort study
- Cohort profile: 'Centenari a Trieste (CaT), a study of the health status of centenarians in a small defined area of Italy
- Long-term proton pump inhibitors and risk of gastric cancer development after treatment for Helicobacter pylori: a population-based study
- Prescribing PPIs
- Risk of death among users of Proton Pump Inhibitors: a longitudinal observational cohort study of United States veterans
- Proton Pump Inhibitors and Risk of Incident CKD and Progression to ESRD
- Can Endothelial Injury Provide the Passage to Explain the Vascular Effects of Proton Pump Inhibitors?
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Accelerate Endothelial Senescence
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: Treating Wisely
- Patient characteristics and frequency of bodily distress syndrome in primary care: a cross-sectional study
- Proton pump inhibitors and the risk of acute kidney injury in older patients: a population-based cohort study
- Does long-term use of proton pump inhibitors cause hypomagnesaemia in Japanese outpatients?
- Are persistent throat symptoms atypical features of gastric reflux and should they be treated with proton pump inhibitors?
- Elusive cause of hypomagnesaemia
- Stitching a torn system
- Omeprazole and clopidogrel: Should clinicians be worried?
- Health for all? Dream on!
- Overprescription of Antireflux Medications for Infants With Regurgitation: In Reply
- Time for a hospital antacid policy on Clostridium difficile
- An old problem