Preventive health care in elderly people needs rethinkingBMJ 2007; 335 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.39241.630741.BE1 (Published 09 August 2007) Cite this as: BMJ 2007;335:285
- Observations Published: 21 July 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c3883
- Letter Published: 23 August 2007; BMJ 335 doi:10.1136/bmj.39311.447407.3A
- River blindness in East Africa: gains and lossesBMJ January 21, 2020, 368 m155; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m155
- Association of ideal cardiovascular health at age 50 with incidence of dementia: 25 year follow-up of Whitehall II cohort studyBMJ August 07, 2019, 366 l4414; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4414
- Genetic predisposition to increased serum calcium, bone mineral density, and fracture risk in individuals with normal calcium levels: mendelian randomisation studyBMJ August 01, 2019, 366 l4410; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4410
- Dietary fats and mortality among patients with type 2 diabetes: analysis in two population based cohort studiesBMJ July 02, 2019, 366 l4009; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l4009
- Physical activity trajectories and mortality: population based cohort studyBMJ June 26, 2019, 365 l2323; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l2323
- Retrospective analysis of the 13-year trend in acute and elective surgery for patients aged 60 years and over at Auckland City Hospital, New Zealand
- Est-ce lage darreter?: Depistage approprie chez les patients ages
- Age to stop?: Appropriate screening in older patients
- Holding a wolf by the ears: Preventive care and the family physician
- Validation of prescribing appropriateness criteria for older Australians using the RAND/UCLA appropriateness method
- The future of national health systems
- A Systematic Assessment of Causes of Death After Heart Failure Onset in the Community: Impact of Age at Death, Time Period, and Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction
- Chronicity and complexity: Is what's good for the diseases always good for the patients?
- Identifying individuals for primary cardiovascular disease prevention in UK general practice: priorities and resource implications
- The concept of prevention: a good idea gone astray?
- Cardiovascular risk prediction: are we there yet?
- Later life's complexity needs a scalpel rather than an axe