Googling for a diagnosis—use of Google as a diagnostic aid: internet based studyBMJ 2006; 333 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.39003.640567.AE (Published 30 November 2006) Cite this as: BMJ 2006;333:1143
- Editorial Published: 30 November 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39044.369745.BE
- Editor's Choice Published: 30 November 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39050.451759.3A
- Editorial Published: 21 December 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39062.555405.80
- Editorial Published: 22 December 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.331.7531.1487
- Editor's Choice Published: 11 March 2009; BMJ 338 doi:10.1136/bmj.b1012
- Letter Published: 14 December 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39058.709537.3A
- Letter Published: 14 December 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39058.703194.3A
- Letter Published: 14 December 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39058.700266.3A
- Editorial Published: 08 July 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h3727
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 30 November 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.39044.653981.BE
- Views & Reviews Published: 18 March 2009; BMJ 338 doi:10.1136/bmj.b1080
- Students have mixed feelings about proposed changes to foundation programmeBMJ February 08, 2023, 380 p323; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p323
- Tackling race inequality in the medical workforceBMJ February 08, 2023, 380 p149; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p149
- Cost of living crisis is a threat to good healthBMJ February 08, 2023, 380 p265; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p265
- Partha Kar: It’s time for action on race equality in the medical workforceBMJ February 08, 2023, 380 p280; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p280
- Doctors are being hamstrung by toxic cultures that damage them and the care they’re able provideBMJ February 08, 2023, 380 p291; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.p291
- Is Google good enough for medicine?
- How psychiatric trainees keep up to date: survey of psychiatric trainees' use of journals and other information sources
- Pyrexia of unknown origin 90 years on: a paradigm of modern clinical medicine
- Should psychiatrists 'Google' their patients?
- Fifty million people use computerised self triage
- Cognitive interventions to reduce diagnostic error: a narrative review
- Can online networks provide quality answers to questions about occupational safety and health?
- 'Doctor Google' ending the diagnostic odyssey in lysosomal storage disorders: parents using internet search engines as an efficient diagnostic strategy in rare diseases
- The role of Google in children's health
- Speed, accuracy, and confidence in Google, Ovid, PubMed, and UpToDate: results of a randomised trial
- The Mental Status Examination in the Age of the Internet
- Trends in mental health googling
- The online Cough Clinic: developing guideline-based diagnosis and advice
- The information-seeking behaviour of paediatricians accessing web-based resources
- Teaching the next generation of neurologists
- Web matters
- Rare childhood diseases: how should we respond?
- Diagnostic Dilemma? Just Google It?
- Google: Another Way to Search for a Diagnosis
- How Web 2.0 is changing medicine
- Use of Google as a diagnostic aid: Is Google like 10 000 monkeys?
- Use of Google as a diagnostic aid: Bias your search
- Use of Google as a diagnostic aid: Authors' reply to responses