Model of outcomes of screening mammography: Women's decisions about screening depend on many factorsBMJ 2005; 331 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.331.7512.351 (Published 04 August 2005) Cite this as: BMJ 2005;331:351
- Sue M Lockwood, chair (email@example.com),
- Nicola Bruce, committee member,
- Rosetta Manaszewicz, committee member
- Rosetta Manaszewicz committee member Breast Cancer Action Group, PO Box 281, Fairfield, Victoria 3130, Australia
- Breast Cancer Action Group, PO Box 281, Fairfield, Victoria 3130, Australia
EDITOR—All women would like accurate and balanced information to help them decide whether or not to participate in screening programmes. So the question is whether the information presented by Barratt et al in their article actually provides accurate or balanced information.1 We have our doubts about this.
The article is based on assumptions about the “harms” …