COX 2 inhibitors, traditional NSAIDs, and the heartBMJ 2005; 330 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.330.7504.1342 (Published 09 June 2005) Cite this as: BMJ 2005;330:1342
Posted as supplied by author.
w1.Merck News Release. Merck announces voluntary worldwide withdrawal of VIOXX®. Whitehouse Station, NJ: Merck &Co Inc, 2004. www.vioxx.com/vioxx/documents/english/vioxx_press_release.pdf (accessed 20 May 2005).
w2. Lu L. Statistical review and evaluation. NDA 21-341: Valdecoxib. www.fda.gov/cder/foi/nda/2001/21-341_Bextra_statr_P1.pdf (accessed 20 May 2005).
- Primary CareDifferences in outcomes of patients with congestive heart failure prescribed celecoxib, rofecoxib, or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: population based studyPublished: 09 June 2005; BMJ 330 doi:10.1136/bmj.330.7504.1370
- Primary CareRisk of myocardial infarction in patients taking cyclo-oxygenase-2 inhibitors or conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: population based nested case-control analysisPublished: 09 June 2005; BMJ 330 doi:10.1136/bmj.330.7504.1366
- Editorial Published: 14 October 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7471.867
- Feature Published: 06 March 2008; BMJ 336 doi:10.1136/bmj.39504.662685.0F
- A vaccine against malaria: five minutes with . . . Richard BucalaBMJ March 08, 2021, 372 n651; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n651
- Sixty seconds on . . . Dolly PartonBMJ March 08, 2021, 372 n647; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n647
- Poor, biased reporting of daily covid death statistics without perspective creates fearBMJ March 08, 2021, 372 n640; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n640
- The UK’s PPE procurement scandal reminds us why we need ways to hold ministers to accountBMJ March 08, 2021, 372 n639; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n639
- What should I do if I’m asked to work outside of my practice?BMJ March 08, 2021, 372 n586; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n586
- The Effects of Acupuncture on Chronic Knee Pain Due to Osteoarthritis: A Meta-Analysis
- Novel Anti-inflammatory Activity of Epoxyazadiradione against Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor: INHIBITION OF TAUTOMERASE AND PROINFLAMMATORY ACTIVITIES OF MACROPHAGE MIGRATION INHIBITORY FACTOR
- An untold story?
- COX-2 inhibitors and the heart: are all coxibs the same?
- In Vitro and in Vivo Anti-Inflammatory Activity of a Seed Preparation Containing Phenethylisothiocyanate