Papers Research pointers
Taking folate in pregnancy and risk of maternal breast cancerBMJ 2004; 329 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.329.7479.1375 (Published 09 December 2004) Cite this as: BMJ 2004;329:1375
- Editor's Choice Published: 09 December 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7479.0-g
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 09 December 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7479.0-b
- Letter Published: 10 March 2005; BMJ 330 doi:10.1136/bmj.330.7491.600-a
- Paper Published: 09 December 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7479.1376
- Letter Published: 10 March 2005; BMJ 330 doi:10.1136/bmj.330.7491.600
- Clinical Review Published: 22 January 2004; BMJ 328 doi:10.1136/bmj.328.7433.211
- Building effective quality improvement: start with joy in workBMJ November 21, 2019, 367 l6596; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6596
- Quality improvement projects are transformative: improving supervision must not dampen enthusiasmBMJ November 21, 2019, 367 l6590; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6590
- Social care: 81 people a day die waiting for support in England, charity claimsBMJ November 21, 2019, 367 l6653; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6653
- Seven days in medicine: 13-19 Nov 2019BMJ November 21, 2019, 367 l6581; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6581
- What a Johnson or Corbyn government might mean for the NHSBMJ November 21, 2019, 367 l6649; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6649
- Folic acid in pregnancy and mortality from cancer and cardiovascular disease: further follow-up of the Aberdeen folic acid supplementation trial
- Nutrition in Adult and Childhood Cancer: Role of Carcinogens and Anti-carcinogens
- Cancer risk with folic acid supplements: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- A Candidate Gene Study of Folate-Associated One Carbon Metabolism Genes and Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Multivitamin use and breast cancer incidence in a prospective cohort of Swedish women
- Folate Deficiency Alters Hepatic and Colon MGMT and OGG-1 DNA Repair Protein Expression in Rats but Has No Effect on Genome-Wide DNA Methylation
- Increased breast cancer risk at high plasma folate concentrations among women with the MTHFR 677T allele
- Imprint regulatory elements as epigenetic biosensors of exposure in epidemiological studies
- Plasma folate, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12, and risk of breast cancer in women
- Is folic acid good for everyone?
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B-12 Supplementation Does Not Favorably Influence Uracil Incorporation and Promoter Methylation in Rectal Mucosa DNA of Subjects with Previous Colorectal Adenomas
- Folate intake, alcohol use, and postmenopausal breast cancer risk in the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian Cancer Screening Trial.
- B vitamins and cognitive function: do we need more and larger trials?
- Reversal of DNA hypomethylation by folic acid supplements: possible role in colorectal cancer prevention
- Taking folate in pregnancy and risk of maternal breast cancer
- Taking folate in pregnancy and risk of maternal breast cancer: What's in a name?
- Folic acid fortification remains an urgent health priority