Papers Research pointers
Taking folate in pregnancy and risk of maternal breast cancerBMJ 2004; 329 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.329.7479.1375 (Published 09 December 2004) Cite this as: BMJ 2004;329:1375
- Editor's Choice Published: 09 December 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7479.0-g
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 09 December 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7479.0-b
- Letter Published: 10 March 2005; BMJ 330 doi:10.1136/bmj.330.7491.600-a
- Paper Published: 09 December 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7479.1376
- Letter Published: 10 March 2005; BMJ 330 doi:10.1136/bmj.330.7491.600
- Clinical Review Published: 22 January 2004; BMJ 328 doi:10.1136/bmj.328.7433.211
- Covid-19: UK deaths approach 50 000, but rate declinesBMJ June 03, 2020, 369 m2212; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2212
- Covid-19: Physical distancing of at least one metre is linked to large reduction in infectionBMJ June 03, 2020, 369 m2211; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2211
- Kawasaki-like multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children during the covid-19 pandemic in Paris, France: prospective observational studyBMJ June 03, 2020, 369 m2094; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2094
- Covid-19: Pandemic is having “severe” impact on non-communicable disease care, WHO survey findsBMJ June 03, 2020, 369 m2210; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2210
- Update to living systematic reviewBMJ June 03, 2020, 369 m2204; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2204
- Folic acid in pregnancy and mortality from cancer and cardiovascular disease: further follow-up of the Aberdeen folic acid supplementation trial
- Nutrition in Adult and Childhood Cancer: Role of Carcinogens and Anti-carcinogens
- Cancer risk with folic acid supplements: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- A Candidate Gene Study of Folate-Associated One Carbon Metabolism Genes and Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Multivitamin use and breast cancer incidence in a prospective cohort of Swedish women
- Folate Deficiency Alters Hepatic and Colon MGMT and OGG-1 DNA Repair Protein Expression in Rats but Has No Effect on Genome-Wide DNA Methylation
- Increased breast cancer risk at high plasma folate concentrations among women with the MTHFR 677T allele
- Imprint regulatory elements as epigenetic biosensors of exposure in epidemiological studies
- Plasma folate, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12, and risk of breast cancer in women
- Is folic acid good for everyone?
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B-12 Supplementation Does Not Favorably Influence Uracil Incorporation and Promoter Methylation in Rectal Mucosa DNA of Subjects with Previous Colorectal Adenomas
- Folate intake, alcohol use, and postmenopausal breast cancer risk in the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian Cancer Screening Trial.
- B vitamins and cognitive function: do we need more and larger trials?
- Reversal of DNA hypomethylation by folic acid supplements: possible role in colorectal cancer prevention
- Taking folate in pregnancy and risk of maternal breast cancer
- Taking folate in pregnancy and risk of maternal breast cancer: What's in a name?
- Folic acid fortification remains an urgent health priority