Association of deprivation, ethnicity, and sex with quality indicators for diabetes: population based survey of 53 000 patients in primary careBMJ 2004; 329 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.329.7477.1267 (Published 25 November 2004) Cite this as: BMJ 2004;329:1267
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 25 November 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7477.0-e
- Editorial Published: 28 June 2007; BMJ 334 doi:10.1136/bmj.39251.660127.AD
- Primary Care Published: 25 November 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7477.1269
- PRIMARY CARECommentary: Socioeconomic inequalities in indicator scores for diabetes: poor quality or poor measures?Published: 17 November 2004; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38285.603692.7C published ahead of print
- ResearchEffect of the quality and outcomes framework on diabetes care in the United Kingdom: retrospective cohort studyPublished: 27 May 2009; BMJ 338 doi:10.1136/bmj.b1870
- Analysis Published: 22 November 2007; BMJ 335 doi:10.1136/bmj.39377.387373.AD
- How do we interpret readmission rates?BMJ July 16, 2018, 362 k3104; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3104
- Jury awards $4.7bn damages against Johnson & Johnson in talcum cancer caseBMJ July 16, 2018, 362 k3135; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k3135
- Does evidence based medicine adversely affect clinical judgment?BMJ July 16, 2018, 362 k2799; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2799
- Novel therapies for diabetes mellitus in pregnancyBMJ July 16, 2018, 362 k2034; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2034
- Strengthening institutional capacity for equitable health research: lessons from Latin America and the CaribbeanBMJ July 16, 2018, 362 k2456; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k2456
- A novel ecological methodology for constructing ethnic-majority life tables in the absence of individual ethnicity information
- Ethnic differences in primary care management of diabetes and cardiovascular disease in people with serious mental illness
- Determinants of Quality in Diabetes Care Process: The population-based Torino Study
- Effect of the quality and outcomes framework on diabetes care in the United Kingdom: retrospective cohort study
- Comorbidity, healthcare utilisation and process of care measures in patients with congenital heart disease in the UK: cross-sectional, population-based study with case-control analysis
- Influence of Patients' Socioeconomic Status on Clinical Management Decisions: A Qualitative Study
- Measuring performance and missing the point?
- "Damm Sokkor": Factors Associated With the Quality of Care of Patients With Diabetes: A study in primary care in Tunisia
- Performance measurement and equity
- Quality of Diabetes Care in the Middle- and High-Income Group Populace: The Delhi Diabetes Community (DEDICOM) survey.
- Deprivation and quality of primary care services: evidence for persistence of the inverse care law from the UK Quality and Outcomes Framework.
- Socioeconomic inequalities in indicator scores for diabetes: poor quality or poor measures?