Collaborative quality improvement to promote evidence based surfactant for preterm infants: a cluster randomised trialBMJ 2004; 329 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.329.7473.1004 (Published 28 October 2004) Cite this as: BMJ 2004;329:1004
- Maternal deaths from suicide must be tackled, say expertsBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6585; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6585
- Andrew Wakefield calls Trump “on our side” over vaccines after meetingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6545; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6545
- The future of NHS dentistry in ScotlandBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6466; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6466
- South Africa begins first HIV vaccine trial in seven yearsBMJ December 01, 2016, 355 i6501; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6501
- Better evidence for smarter policy makingBMJ December 01, 2016, 355 i6399; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6399
- Patient safety initiatives in obstetrics: a rapid review
- Are quality improvement collaboratives effective? A systematic review
- Midwife or doctor local opinion leader to implement a national guideline in babies on postnatal wards (DesIGN): protocol of a cluster-randomised, blinded, controlled trial
- Evidence, Quality, and Waste: Solving the Value Equation in Neonatology
- Implementation Methods for Delivery Room Management: A Quality Improvement Comparison Study
- Association of a quality improvement program with neonatal outcomes in extremely preterm infants: a prospective cohort study
- Surfactant for Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Decreased Incidence of Pneumothorax in VLBW Infants After Increased Monitoring of Tidal Volumes
- Improvement in neonatal intensive care unit care: a cluster randomised controlled trial of active dissemination of information
- Nosocomial Infection Reduction in VLBW Infants With a Statewide Quality-Improvement Model
- NICU Practices and Outcomes Associated With 9 Years of Quality Improvement Collaboratives
- What has the Cochrane Collaboration ever done for newborn infants?
- Bridging the gaps: getting evidence into practice
- Improving the quality of care for infants: a cluster randomized controlled trial
- Finding order in heterogeneity: types of quality-improvement intervention publications
- Expectant Management of Pneumothorax in Ventilated Neonates
- Black/White Differences in Very Low Birth Weight Neonatal Mortality Rates Among New York City Hospitals
- Surfactant-Replacement Therapy for Respiratory Distress in the Preterm and Term Neonate
- Quality of neonatal care and outcome
- A Cluster-Randomized Trial of Benchmarking and Multimodal Quality Improvement to Improve Rates of Survival Free of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia for Infants With Birth Weights of Less Than 1250 Grams
- Implementing Pay-for-Performance in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Reduction of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia After Participation in the Breathsavers Group of the Vermont Oxford Network Neonatal Intensive Care Quality Improvement Collaborative
- Developing and implementing new safe practices: voluntary adoption through statewide collaboratives.
- More and earlier surfactant for preterm infants.
- Pharmacology Review: Why Surfactant Works for Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Improvement in neonatal intensive care in Northern Ireland through sharing of audit data
- If You've Seen One Quality Improvement Collaborative ...
- Collaborative Quality Improvement Leads to Better Preterm Care
- What has evidence based medicine done for us?