Back pain and physiotherapyBMJ 2004; 329 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.329.7468.694 (Published 23 September 2004) Cite this as: BMJ 2004;329:694
- Croft PR, Macfarlane GJ, Papageorgiou AC, Thomas E, Silman AJ. Outcome of low back pain in general practice: a prospective study. BMJ 1998;316:1356-9.
- Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP). Clinical guidelines for the management of acute low back pain. www.rcgp.org.uk/clinspec/guidelines/backpain/ (accessed 19 Sep 04).
- Kendrick D, Fielding K, Bentley E, Kerslake R, Miller P, Pringle M. Radiography of the lumbar spine in primary care patients with low back pain: randomised controlled trial. BMJ 2001;322:400-5.
- Paper Published: 23 September 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.38216.868808.7C
- ResearchRandomised controlled trial of a short course of traditional acupuncture compared with usual care for persistent non-specific low back painPublished: 21 September 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.38878.907361.7C
- RESEARCHRandomised controlled trial of a short course of traditional acupuncture compared with usual care for persistent non-specific low back painPublished: 15 September 2006; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38878.907361.7C
- PAPERS Published: 17 September 2004; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38216.868808.7C
- An adolescent with disabling abdominal painBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6101; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6101
- What it feels like to be an interesting teaching opportunityBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6190; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6190
- Johnson & Johnson is ordered to pay $1bn over faulty hip implantsBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6551; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6551
- Shared decision making in patients with low risk chest pain: prospective randomized pragmatic trialBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6165; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6165
- Generics have a chequered recent historyBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6527; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6527
- Diagnosis and Treatment Of back Pain
- Randomised controlled trial of a short course of traditional acupuncture compared with usual care for persistent non-specific low back pain