Radical surgery for mesotheliomaBMJ 2004; 328 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.328.7434.237 (Published 29 January 2004) Cite this as: BMJ 2004;328:237
- Extra references
w1 Peto J, Seidman H, Selikoff IJ. Mesothelioma mortality in asbestos workers: implications for models of carcinogenesis and risk assessment. Br J Cancer 1982;45:124-35.
w2 Health and Safety Executive. Amendment to the control of asbestos at work regulations 1987 and ACOP regulatory impact assessment. www.hse.gov.uk/ria/chemical/ria-176.pdf (accessed 28 Oct 2003).
w3 Health and Safety Executive. Asbestos. www.hse.gov.uk/asbestos/index.htm (accessed 28 Oct 2003).
w4 National Occupational Health and Safety Commission. Australian mesothelioma register report, 2001. www.nohsc.gov.au/Statistics/mesothelioma_01.htm (accessed 28 Oct 2003).
w5 Parker PM, ed. The 2003 world market forecasts for imported asbestos. San Diego, CA: Icon, 2003. www.icongrouponline.com/browse/WorldTS/0597852146.html (accessed 28 Oct 2003).
w6 Rusch VW, Rosenzweig K, Venkatraman E, Leon L, Raben A, Harrison L,et al. A phase II trial of surgical resection and adjuvant high-dose hemithoracic radiation for malignant pleural mesothelioma. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2001;122:788-95.
w7 Jaklitsch MT, Grondin SC, Sugarbaker DJ. Treatment of malignant mesothelioma. World J Surg 2001;25:210-7.
w8 Maggi G, Casadio C, Cianci R, Rena O, Ruffini E. Trimodality management of malignant pleural mesothelioma. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2001;19:346-50.
w9 Aziz T, Jilaihawi A, Prakash D. The management of malignant pleural mesothelioma; single centre experience in 10 years. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2002;22:298-305.
- NICE issues guidance on policies to reduce vehicle emissionsBMJ December 01, 2016, 355 i6453; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6453
- Talking trashBMJ November 17, 2016, 355 i5996; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5996
- Health campaigners welcome government plan to phase out coal powerBMJ November 10, 2016, 355 i6066; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6066
- Five minutes with . . . Matthew PennycookBMJ November 08, 2016, 355 i5993; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5993
- WHO urges restrictions on e-cigarettesBMJ November 08, 2016, 355 i5991; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5991
- Surgery in the treatment of malignant pleural mesothelioma: recruitment into trials should be the default position
- Surgical removal of asymptomatic pulmonary metastases: time for better evidence
- Trimodality therapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma: results from an EORTC phase II multicentre trial
- Osteopontin Levels in an Asbestos-Exposed Population
- The epidemiology and treatment of mesothelioma in South East England 1985-2002
- Farnesyltransferase Inhibitors and Human Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma: A First-Step Comparative Translational Study
- Hit Parade