A cure for cardiovascular disease?BMJ 2003; 326 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.326.7404.1407 (Published 26 June 2003) Cite this as: BMJ 2003;326:1407
- Editor's Choice Published: 26 June 2003; BMJ 326 doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7404.0-f
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 26 June 2003; BMJ 326 doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7404.0
- Paper Published: 26 June 2003; BMJ 326 doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7404.1419
- PaperQuantifying effect of statins on low density lipoprotein cholesterol, ischaemic heart disease, and stroke: systematic review and meta-analysisPublished: 26 June 2003; BMJ 326 doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7404.1423
- PaperValue of low dose combination treatment with blood pressure lowering drugs: analysis of 354 randomised trialsPublished: 26 June 2003; BMJ 326 doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7404.1427
- Letter Published: 02 October 2003; BMJ 327 doi:10.1136/bmj.327.7418.807
- Letter Published: 12 June 2008; BMJ 336 doi:10.1136/bmj.39605.513889.3A
- Staff shortages are affecting cancer care in Scotland, cross party group warnsBMJ November 18, 2019, 367 l6578; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6578
- New Zealand will hold referendum on assisted dying in 2020BMJ November 13, 2019, 367 l6517; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6517
- High Court rules that 14 year old Jehovah’s Witness should have blood transfusionsBMJ November 13, 2019, 367 l6513; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6513
- Cancer screening equipment will be upgraded at 78 NHS trusts over next two yearsBMJ October 30, 2019, 367 l6282; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6282
- Johnson & Johnson recalls its Baby Powder after FDA finds asbestos in sampleBMJ October 21, 2019, 367 l6118; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6118
- The Effect of Cardiorespiratory Fitness on Age-Related Lipids and Lipoproteins
- Adherence and chemoprevention in major cardiovascular disease: a simulation study of the benefits of additional use of statins
- What happened to the polypill?
- NICEs simplified approach to lipids will not work
- Sex differences in the effectiveness of statins after myocardial infarction
- Diseases of comfort: primary cause of death in the 22nd century
- "Polypill" to fight cardiovascular disease: Patients before populations
- "Polypill" to fight cardiovascular disease: Cost effectiveness of statins for primary prevention of cardiovascular events is questionable
- A Pollypill for Everything (Cardiovascular)?
- Theoretical Combination Pill for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- A Polypill for Everything (Cardiovascular)?