Education And Debate
Trends in doctor-manager relationshipsBMJ 2003; 326 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.326.7390.646 (Published 22 March 2003) Cite this as: BMJ 2003;326:646
- Editor's Choice Published: 22 March 2003; BMJ 326 doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7390.0/e
- Editorial Published: 22 March 2003; BMJ 326 doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7390.609
- Education And Debate Published: 23 June 2005; BMJ 330 doi:10.1136/bmj.330.7506.1501
- Editorial Published: 22 September 2011; BMJ 343 doi:10.1136/bmj.d5823
- Analysis Published: 01 March 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f1305
- Letter Published: 29 May 2003; BMJ 326 doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7400.1214-b
- CareersIt takes two: encouraging the development of leadership skills in junior doctors and management traineesPublished: 17 October 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e6607
- Return of the “firm” gets cautious welcomeBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6556; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6556
- Cancer drugs remain FDA approved despite lack of benefit, study findsBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6568; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6568
- Whole brain radiotherapy for brain metastasesBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6483; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6483
- Five thousand dead and counting: the Philippines’ bloody war on drugsBMJ November 28, 2016, 355 i6177; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6177
- Fair vaccine pricing please, not random acts of charityBMJ November 23, 2016, 355 i6173; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6173
- Medical leadership, a systematic narrative review: do hospitals and healthcare organisations perform better when led by doctors?
- Defining Value in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty in the United States
- Will prescriptions for cultural change improve the NHS?
- It takes two: encouraging the development of leadership skills in junior doctors and management trainees
- Drug administration errors in anaesthesia and beyond
- The doctor-manager relationship
- Programme budgeting and marginal analysis: bridging the divide between doctors and managers
- Influencing sceptical staff to become supporters of service improvement: a qualitative study of doctors' and managers' views
- Doctors and managers: poor relationships may be damaging patients--what can be done?
- Managing change in the culture of general practice: qualitative case studies in primary care trusts
- Doctors and managers: Clear strategy is needed, as Turkish experience shows
- Doctors and managers: a problem without a solution?