Relation of childhood gastrointestinal disorders to autism: nested case-control study using data from the UK General Practice Research DatabaseBMJ 2002; 325 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.325.7361.419 (Published 24 August 2002) Cite this as: BMJ 2002;325:419
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 24 August 2002; BMJ 325 doi:10.1136/bmj.325.7361.0/e
- Editor's Choice Published: 24 August 2002; BMJ 325 doi:10.1136/bmj.325.7361.0/i
- Editorial Published: 06 January 2011; BMJ 342 doi:10.1136/bmj.c7452
- Clinical trial reporting: compliance with US rules is poor and not improving, study findsBMJ January 18, 2020, 368 m217; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m217
- Doctors say they were bullied by managers trying to identify whistleblowerBMJ January 17, 2020, 368 m221; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m221
- BMA calls for special conference after rejecting GP contract over unrealistic demandsBMJ January 17, 2020, 368 m214; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m214
- India’s medical community rallies to help protestors injured in police violenceBMJ January 17, 2020, 368 m203; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m203
- Failure to challenge discriminatory behaviour is complicityBMJ January 17, 2020, 368 m147; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m147
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Meta-analysis
- Prevalence and incidence rates of autism in the UK: time trend from 2004-2010 in children aged 8 years
- Complementary, Holistic, and Integrative Medicine: Autism Spectrum Disorder and Gluten- and Casein-Free Diet
- Gastrointestinal Conditions in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Developing a Research Agenda
- Wakefield's article linking MMR vaccine and autism was fraudulent
- Validity of diagnostic coding within the General Practice Research Database: a systematic review
- Recommendations for Evaluation and Treatment of Common Gastrointestinal Problems in Children With ASDs
- Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Gastrointestinal Disorders in Individuals With ASDs: A Consensus Report
- Incidence of Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Children With Autism: A Population-Based Study
- The early stool patterns of young children with autistic spectrum disorder
- Distinct Genetic Risk Based on Association of MET in Families With Co-occurring Autism and Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Absence of urinary opioid peptides in children with autism
- Management of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Thimerosal Exposure in Infants and Developmental Disorders: A Retrospective Cohort Study in the United Kingdom Does Not Support a Causal Association
- Age at First Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccination in Children With Autism and School-Matched Control Subjects: A Population-Based Study in Metropolitan Atlanta
- Association of Chronic GI Symptoms with Autism: Is it Real?
- MMR vaccine - how effective and how safe?
- Autism and Gastrointestinal Disease: Is There an Association?
- Autism: Is It Related to GI Disease?