Comparison of estimates and calculations of risk of coronary heart disease by doctors and nurses using different calculation tools in general practice: cross sectional studyBMJ 2002; 324 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.324.7335.459 (Published 23 February 2002) Cite this as: BMJ 2002;324:459
Members of the Midlands research practice consortium
Lak Jhass and Sarah Stables, Greenridge Surgery, Billesley; Niall Doherty and Pat Moore, Winyates Health Centre, Redditch; Nigel Cockrell and Sarah Bonham, Stanmore House Surgery, Kidderminster; John N Allcock and Ruth Ray, The Park Medical Centre, Small Heath; Linda Shapiro and Judy Brian, Riverbrook Surgery, Stirchley; Naresh Rati and Beryl Anderson, Laurie Pike Health Centre, Handsworth; Steve Brinksman and Ann Pyke, Ridgacre House Surgery, Quinton; Sui-Yuen Sham and Rose Harper, 108 Bunbury Road, Northfield; Peter Giddings and Annette Gregory, 1 Goodrest Croft, Yardley Wood; Russell Cherry and Sue Read, 17 Jiggins Lane, Bartley Green; Bob I Inglis and Sue Fairly, Bewdley Medical Centre, Bewdley; Barbara King and Helen Skolzylas, Northfield Health Centre, Northfield; Martin Allen and Janice Parfitt, 57 Woodland Road, Northfield; Malcolm G Edward and Gillian Edward, Lordswood House, Harborne; Badri Narayan and Eileen Del Buono, The Old Mill Surgery, Edgbaston; S Mukerjee and Sally Hancock, Newtown Health Centre, Newtown; Harj Dau and Maureen Rooney, Castle Practice, Castle Bromwich; and Deda S Bhomra and Sue Shortland, Aylesbury Surgery Kingstanding.
- Editor's Choice Published: 23 February 2002; BMJ 324 doi:10.1136/bmj.324.7335.0/i
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 23 February 2002; BMJ 324 doi:10.1136/bmj.324.7335.0/h
- RESEARCHPrediction of risk of death and myocardial infarction in the six months after presentation with acute coronary syndrome: prospective multinational observational study (GRACE)Published: 10 October 2006; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38985.646481.55
- ResearchPrediction of risk of death and myocardial infarction in the six months after presentation with acute coronary syndrome: prospective multinational observational study (GRACE)Published: 23 November 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.38985.646481.55
- Letter Published: 18 May 2002; BMJ 324 doi:10.1136/bmj.324.7347.1217
- Seven days in medicine: 4-10 Dec 2019BMJ December 12, 2019, 367 l6896; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6896
- Coding infections in primary careBMJ December 11, 2019, 367 l6816; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6816
- Antibiotic prescribing without documented indication in ambulatory care clinics: national cross sectional studyBMJ December 11, 2019, 367 l6461; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6461
- US researchers’ conflicts of interest are still widespread and under-reported, investigations findBMJ December 11, 2019, 367 l6931; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6931
- Delegation of flu jabs: pharmacists are trained and vigilantBMJ December 11, 2019, 367 l6884; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.l6884
- Clinical and Demographic Characteristics Associated With Suboptimal Primary Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack Prevention: Retrospective Analysis
- Can doctors and patients correctly estimate cardiovascular risk? A cross-sectional study in primary care
- Vascular Risk Calculators: Essential but Flawed Clinical Tools?
- Agreement Among Cardiovascular Disease Risk Calculators
- 2010 ACCF/AHA Guideline for Assessment of Cardiovascular Risk in Asymptomatic Adults: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines
- 2010 ACCF/AHA Guideline for Assessment of Cardiovascular Risk in Asymptomatic Adults: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines Developed in Collaboration With the American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging and Prevention, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, and Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Diagnostic classification in patients with suspected deep venous thrombosis: physicians' judgement or a decision rule?
- Systematic Examination of the Updated Framingham Heart Study General Cardiovascular Risk Profile
- Prediction of risk of death and myocardial infarction in the six months after presentation with acute coronary syndrome: prospective multinational observational study (GRACE)
- Hypertensive Therapy: Part I
- Task force #1--identification of coronary heart disease risk: is there a detection gap?
- Primary prevention of coronary heart disease
- New score is needed to predict risk of coronary heart disease
- How Accurate Is CAD-Risk Assessment in Primary Care?