Cannabinoids for pain and nauseaBMJ 2001; 323 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.323.7303.2 (Published 07 July 2001) Cite this as: BMJ 2001;323:2
- PaperAre cannabinoids an effective and safe treatment option in the management of pain? A qualitative systematic reviewPublished: 07 July 2001; BMJ 323 doi:10.1136/bmj.323.7303.13
- PaperCannabinoids for control of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting: quantitative systematic reviewPublished: 07 July 2001; BMJ 323 doi:10.1136/bmj.323.7303.16
- News Roundup [abridged Versions Appear In The Paper Journal] Published: 14 July 2001; BMJ 323 doi:10.1136/bmj.323.7304.68/b
- News Extra [these Stories Appear Only On The Web] Published: 11 August 2001; BMJ 323 doi:10.1136/bmj.323.7308.302/f
- Letter Published: 15 December 2001; BMJ 323 doi:10.1136/bmj.323.7326.1429a
- Learning In PracticeA new selection system to recruit general practice registrars: preliminary findings from a validation studyPublished: 24 March 2005; BMJ 330 doi:10.1136/bmj.330.7493.711
- Student Published: 01 May 2004; BMJ 328 doi:10.1136/sbmj.0405184
- Student Published: 01 November 2001; BMJ 323 doi:10.1136/sbmj.0111418
- An adolescent with disabling abdominal painBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6101; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6101
- What it feels like to be an interesting teaching opportunityBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6190; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6190
- Johnson & Johnson is ordered to pay $1bn over faulty hip implantsBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6551; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6551
- Shared decision making in patients with low risk chest pain: prospective randomized pragmatic trialBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6165; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6165
- Generics have a chequered recent historyBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6527; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6527
- Selecting general practice specialty trainees: where next?
- A new selection system to recruit general practice registrars: preliminary findings from a validation study
- Prescribing cannabis: freedom, autonomy, and values
- Emotions revealed
- Education of senior house officers: current challenges
- Marijuana: A Decade and a Half Later, Still a Crude Drug With Underappreciated Toxicity
- Don't GPs have to be good clinicians any more?
- Cannabinoids in pain management
- Is studying for an intercalated degree a wise career move?
- Cannabinoids for Pain and Nausea: They Work, but There's a Price