Effects of legislation restricting pack sizes of paracetamol and salicylate on self poisoning in the United Kingdom: before and after studyBMJ 2001; 322 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.322.7296.1203 (Published 19 May 2001) Cite this as: BMJ 2001;322:1203
- Editor's Choice Published: 19 May 2001; BMJ 322 doi:10.1136/bmj.322.7296.0
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 19 May 2001; BMJ 322 doi:10.1136/bmj.322.7296.0/b
- Editor's Choice Published: 19 May 2001; BMJ 322 doi:10.1136/bmj.322.7296.0/a
- Letter Published: 15 September 2001; BMJ 323 doi:10.1136/bmj.323.7313.633a
- Research Published: 06 July 2010; BMJ 341 doi:10.1136/bmj.c2884
- Letter Published: 03 December 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e8201
- ResearchLong term effect of reduced pack sizes of paracetamol on poisoning deaths and liver transplant activity in England and Wales: interrupted time series analysesPublished: 07 February 2013; BMJ 346 doi:10.1136/bmj.f403
- Analysis Published: 27 March 2008; BMJ 336 doi:10.1136/bmj.39504.389676.AD
- Johnson & Johnson is ordered to pay $1bn over faulty hip implantsBMJ December 06, 2016, 355 i6551; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6551
- A question of evidenceBMJ November 24, 2016, 355 i6316; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6316
- A national prescription drug line could help to assess the non-medical use of prescription drugsBMJ November 16, 2016, 355 i6084; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6084
- Spice and all things nasty: the challenge of synthetic cannabinoidsBMJ October 24, 2016, 355 i5639; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5639
- Drug related deaths in England and WalesBMJ October 17, 2016, 355 i5259; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5259
- Trends in self-poisoning and psychotropic drug use in people aged 5-19 years: a population-based retrospective cohort study in Australia
- Guidelines for Adolescent Depression in Primary Care (GLAD-PC): Part I. Practice Preparation, Identification, Assessment, and Initial Management
- Risk factors associated with purchasing pesticide from shops for self-poisoning: a protocol for a population-based case-control study
- Characteristics of hospital-treated intentional drug overdose in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Long term effect of reduced pack sizes of paracetamol on poisoning deaths and liver transplant activity in England and Wales: interrupted time series analyses
- Suicide prevention and mental illness
- Effect of a barrier at Bloor Street Viaduct on suicide rates in Toronto: natural experiment
- Restricting the means of suicide by charcoal burning
- Over the counter medicines: proceed with caution
- Guidelines for Adolescent Depression in Primary Care (GLAD-PC): I. Identification, Assessment, and Initial Management
- Charcoal burning suicides in Hong Kong and urban Taiwan: an illustration of the impact of a novel suicide method on overall regional rates
- Paracetamol availability and recent changes in paracetamol poisoning: is the 1998 legislation limiting availability of paracetamol being followed?
- Measuring plasma salicylate concentrations in all patients with drug overdose or altered consciousness: is it necessary?
- Acute poisoning: understanding 90% of cases in a nutshell
- UK legislation on analgesic packs: before and after study of long term effect on poisonings
- Review: single dose, oral paracetamol reduces moderate to severe postoperative pain
- Medical management of deliberate drug overdose: A neglected area for suicide prevention?
- Co-proxamol and suicide: a study of national mortality statistics and local non-fatal self poisonings
- FDA fails to reduce accessibility of paracetamol despite 450 deaths a year
- Advances, challenges, and controversies in poisoning.
- Changes in injury mortality by intent and mechanism in Taiwan, 1975-98
- Effects of legislation restricting pack sizes of paracetamol on self poisoning
- Acetaminophen-Related Deaths Decrease in the U.K.