Increasing prevalence of obesity in primary school children: cohort studyBMJ 2001; 322 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.322.7294.1094 (Published 05 May 2001) Cite this as: BMJ 2001;322:1094
Pre-publication history of manuscript
- Maternal deaths from suicide must be tackled, say expertsBMJ December 07, 2016, 355 i6585; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6585
- Andrew Wakefield calls Trump “on our side” over vaccines after meetingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6545; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6545
- The future of NHS dentistry in ScotlandBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6466; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6466
- South Africa begins first HIV vaccine trial in seven yearsBMJ December 01, 2016, 355 i6501; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6501
- Better evidence for smarter policy makingBMJ December 01, 2016, 355 i6399; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6399
- SMART lunch box intervention to improve the food and nutrient content of children's packed lunches: UK wide cluster randomised controlled trial
- Objective measurement of levels and patterns of physical activity
- The heart of the matter: the case for taking childhood obesity seriously
- Obesity in childhood and adolescence: evidence based clinical and public health perspectives.
- The TRENDS Project: development of a methodology to reliably monitor the obesity epidemic in childhood
- What use is the BMI?
- Overweight and obesity trends from 1974 to 2003 in English children: what is the role of socioeconomic factors?
- Weight differences in Plymouth toddlers compared to the British Growth Reference Population
- Rising obesity and expanding waistlines in schoolchildren: a cohort study
- Ethnic group differences in overweight and obese children and young people in England: cross sectional survey
- The prevention and treatment of childhood obesity
- The investigation and management of obesity
- Limited Utility of School-Based Interventions to Reduce Risk Factors for Obesity
- Randomised controlled trial of primary school based intervention to reduce risk factors for obesity
- Evaluation of implementation and effect of primary school based intervention to reduce risk factors for obesity
- Single definition of overweight and obesity should be used