State income inequality, household income, and maternal mental and physical health: cross sectional national surveyBMJ 2000; 321 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.321.7272.1311 (Published 25 November 2000) Cite this as: BMJ 2000;321:1311
Table 1States by income disparity
- Evidence review ordered by government backs minimum alcohol pricingBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6546; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6546
- Woman denied abortion in Ireland is offered €30 000 compensationBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6530; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6530
- Communicating risk to patients in the emergency departmentBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6437; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6437
- The Association of Cancer Physicians responds to “Cancer drugs, survival, and ethics”BMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6487; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6487
- The future of NHS dentistry in ScotlandBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6466; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6466
- Income inequality and firearm homicide in the US: a county-level cohort study
- Interplay of regional economic development, income, gender and type 2 diabetes: evidence from half a million Chinese
- Neighbourhood disadvantage and depressive symptoms among adolescents followed into emerging adulthood
- Evaluating the effect of income support policies on social health inequalities (SHIs) at birth in Montreal and Brussels using a contextualised comparative approach and model family method: a study protocol
- Income inequality within urban settings and depressive symptoms among adolescents
- Dietary diversity, socioeconomic status and maternal body mass index (BMI): quantile regression analysis of nationally representative data from Ghana, Namibia and Sao Tome and Principe
- Early Diffusion Of Gene Expression Profiling In Breast Cancer Patients Associated With Areas Of High Income Inequality
- Income inequality among American states and the incidence of major depression
- Country- and individual-level socioeconomic determinants of depression: multilevel cross-national comparison
- The psychosocial pathway to mental well-being at the local level: investigating the effects of perceived relative position in a deprived area context
- Income inequality and health: the role of population size, inequality threshold, period effects and lag effects
- Inequality: an underacknowledged source of mental illness and distress
- Mothers' Health and Work-Related Factors at 11 Weeks Postpartum
- Social context and depression after a disaster: the role of income inequality.
- Income inequality and physical and mental health: testing associations consistent with proposed causal pathways.
- Income inequality and health: multilevel analysis of Chilean communities
- Labour market income inequality and mortality in North American metropolitan areas
- Education and income: which is more important for mental health?
- A glossary for health inequalities
- Income inequality and economic residential segregation
- Individual income, income distribution, and self rated health in Japan: cross sectional analysis of nationally representative sample
- Relations of income inequality and family income to chronic medical conditions and mental health disorders: national survey
- Psychosocial and material pathways in the relation between income and health: a response to Lynch et al
- When Economists and Epidemiologists Disagree...