Rectal bleeding and colorectal cancer in general practice: diagnostic studyBMJ 2000; 321 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.321.7267.998 (Published 21 October 2000) Cite this as: BMJ 2000;321:998
Belgian sentinel station network
General practitioners, ranked by province, who participated in the Belgian sentinel station network were:
D Avonts, A-M Charlier, L Chaubet, E Coeck, M Daans, J Delespaul, H de Ridder, N Derycke, J de Smedt, R Lauwers, W Raes, F Robijn, J Saerens, H Schoofs, L Seuntjens, J van Gerven, C van Hoof, G van Opstal, P van Royen, F Verduyckt, G Willekens.
F Belvaux, Blumenthal, P Bruynseels, J-M Caroyer, E de Graef, D de Pauw, N Deraux-Carette, C Deruyck, F de Smedt, J-J Detiege, L Eraly, A Francois, P Fremy, C Geens, P Gilbert, P Huart, R Joos, M Mahieu, J Marin, G Paul, J Rosillon, P Smits, L Vanderginst, P van Vlaenderen, J Vedrin, G Wouters.
P Boudolf, L Clarysse, K Cornelli, F Declercq, B Linden, P Malfait, J Marysael, P Nuytemans, J Sette, T Storme, M Toye, C Vanhercke, Y van Maele, M Vervenne.
J Boulonne, P Claerhout, G Cornil, J de Loof, W de Schepper, W Geldhof, D Heyvaert, C Hoornaert, R Liagre, J-J Mestdagh, M Rijckaert, K Segers, J van Assche, C van Cauwenberge, K van den Abeele, F J van Mierlo, K van Poeck, M Vydt.
D-J Bouilliez, M Boulad, J Charles, P Chevalier, H Clinquart, J Gailly, R Hovinne, P Jadoulle, M Jehaes, L Leconte, L Marcelle, J-P Monette, P Noppe, Y Urbain, F Vanhove, F Vantomme, L Vuylsteke.
C Cuypers, M Debarre, P Firket,F Gerard, C Huynh-Duc, A Ledent, R Ludovicy, A-C Mehu-Wegria, F Rossion, P van den Neucker.
L Deferm, E Delvaux, M Dezeure, F Dils, V Gijbels, D Thoelen, J Thys.
A Bauvir, J Coppine, Y Gueuning, J Servais, F van der Meersch.
R Flon, B Geuse.
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 21 October 2000; BMJ 321 doi:10.1136/bmj.321.7267.0/g
- Correction Published: 24 February 2001; BMJ 322 doi:
- Editorial Published: 06 July 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.333.7558.54
- ResearchValue of symptoms and additional diagnostic tests for colorectal cancer in primary care: systematic review and meta-analysisPublished: 01 April 2010; BMJ 340 doi:10.1136/bmj.c1269
- RESEARCH Published: 21 June 2006; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38846.684850.2F
- Research Published: 06 July 2006; BMJ 333 doi:10.1136/bmj.38846.684850.2F
- Letter Published: 10 March 2001; BMJ 322 doi:10.1136/bmj.322.7286.610
- RESEARCHAlarm symptoms in early diagnosis of cancer in primary care: cohort study using General Practice Research DatabasePublished: 10 May 2007; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.39171.637106.AE
- ResearchAlarm symptoms in early diagnosis of cancer in primary care: cohort study using General Practice Research DatabasePublished: 17 May 2007; BMJ 334 doi:10.1136/bmj.39171.637106.AE
- Covid-19: UK deaths approach 50 000, but rate declinesBMJ June 03, 2020, 369 m2212; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2212
- Covid-19: Pandemic is having “severe” impact on non-communicable disease care, WHO survey findsBMJ June 03, 2020, 369 m2210; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2210
- Covid-19: Woman with terminal cancer should be released from care home to die with family, says judgeBMJ May 06, 2020, 369 m1853; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1853
- Covid-19: Cancer mortality could rise at least 20% because of pandemic, study findsBMJ April 29, 2020, 369 m1735; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1735
- Covid-19: NHS will restart some paused services this weekBMJ April 28, 2020, 369 m1709; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1709
- Abdominal symptoms and cancer in the abdomen: prospective cohort study in European primary care
- Guideline for referral of patients with suspected colorectal cancer by family physicians and other primary care providers
- Lignes directrices sur l'aiguillage des cas soupconnes de cancer colorectal par un medecin de famille ou autre professionnel des soins primaires
- Systematic review of clinical features of suspected colorectal cancer in primary care
- End-of-Life Care and Circumstances of Death in Patients Dying As a Result of Cancer in Belgium and the Netherlands: A Retrospective Comparative Study
- Dealing with low-incidence serious diseases in general practice
- Positive predictive values of >=5% in primary care for cancer: systematic review
- Value of symptoms and additional diagnostic tests for colorectal cancer in primary care: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Cancer diagnosis in primary care
- Alarm symptoms in early diagnosis of cancer in primary care: cohort study using General Practice Research Database
- Predicting colorectal cancer risk in patients with rectal bleeding
- Risk in primary care of colorectal cancer from new onset rectal bleeding: 10 year prospective study
- Colorectal cancer in primary care
- Factors identifying higher risk rectal bleeding in general practice
- Rectal bleeding and colorectal cancer